Bad Boy - Roman x Patton

Point out any mistakes!

AU

Patton has been a new student in his new school for the past few days, he befriended two boys called Virgil and Logan who helped him find his classes whenever he was lost. In past schools he didn't have many friends because a lot of people said he was too cheery and didn't like how he acted like a Dad sometimes.

He was bullied in the past but this school helps him forget.

They were all standing around Pattons locker, Patton grabbing the books he needed for that day.

"He's coming in today" Virgil spoke up, glancing at Logan with a look. Logan sighed, shuffling his books from one arm to the other.

"As long as we stay away we should be fine"

Patton closed his locker and turned to his friends, confusion clear on his face as he packed books into his bag covered in cartoon dogs.

"What do you mean? Who's coming today?" Worry clear in his voice, the other two didn't know about his past bullies - because Patton didn't want to worry them - so obviously this set him on edge.

"Roman" was all Virgil said before the hallway went silent.

They turned their heads to see students parting, as if royalty wanted to get past. Patton automatically tugged his sleeves over his hand, biting the ends while swaying back and forth ever so slightly, he always did this when nervous or scared.

Through the students came a tall boy, Patton scanned him over, suddenly remembering how gay he was.

He had perfect messy brown hair styled to the side, bright brown eyes glinted with malevolence, a wide charming smirk and black clothes.

The definition of 'bad boy'.

Patton didn't realise he was the only one staring, once his brown eyes snapped to his direction he involuntarily flinched and casted his eyes down, chewing his sleeve faster.

It was silent apart from the noise of shoes tapping against the marble floor, said shoes appeared in Pattons vision. The smaller boy slowly lifted his head, cowering in fear.

"Don't attack the new boy already, Roman!" A voice called, chuckles escaping from a few others.

Roman heard what they said but paid no attention to it, he read Patton like an open book, probably knowing him more than Patton knew himself.

Raising his arm Roman watched Patton flinch, obviously it wasn't on purpose. His arm fell back to his side, his other hand pressing the shaking boy against the lockers, not hard enough to hurt him but enough to show authority.

"Did no one ever tell you staring is rude?" He muttered, his voice deep and smooth. Pattons breathing went sporadic, he clutched his sleeves tightly, closing his eyes. Roman could tell he was preparing himself to get hit, he also knew everyone was staring.