Snake - Virgil x Logan

I KEEP TRYING TO PUSH UP MY GLASSES EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT WEARING THEM

END ME

By the way I don't know how pet snakes work so bare with meh

Point out any mistakes, pls!

Virgil gently stroked his fingers across the scaly skin of his pet snake, the snake, named Fluffy (ironically), coiled around his arm, making Virgil smile.

Virgil had owned Fluffy for a few months, surprisingly he was able to hide it from the others, especially Logan who was usually good at spotting things, even more so as they were dating.

He felt himself being summoned so Fluffy slithered through his sleeve and around his back, going through the other. Smiling, Virgil appeared in Thomas's living room, glancing at the other sides who were already there. The video went smoothly, no one suspected he had a hidden snake under his hoodie for the entire time.

Once the video finished they all vanished back to the real world, Fluffy's tail accidentally poking out of his sleeve.

Roman glanced over and a scream escaped his lips, Virgil flinched making Fluffy's head to appear through the other sleeve, which made Roman even more scared.

"What is that!?" He screeched, backing away.

"A snake" Logan replied, closely looking at its head before standing straight and staring at Virgil.

"May I inspect it closer?" He asked, Patton silently patting its head gently.

Virgil gave him a sceptical look, Logan reassured him he wouldn't hurt his pet. Eventually, Virgil agreed and let Fluffy slither onto the kitchen table. As Logan inspected it Patton soothed Roman, telling him the snake wouldn't hurt him. The royal didn't trust it, watching from afar with narrowed eyes.

"Roman there's a SNAKE BEHIND YOU-" Virgil yelled, Roman screaming in response, falling the ground.

Virgil erupted into laughter while Patton scolded him, helping Roman up.

"What is their name?"

"Fluffy" Virgil replied without thought, Logan rose his eyebrow but shrugged it off, running his hand along its skin before letting Fluffy slither into Virgils hoodie.

"Word of advice" Logan offered while Roman dramatically exclaimed why keeping a snake is a bad idea in the background.

"If Fluffy ever lays next to you in bed - stretching its whole body out straight - do not ignore it. It means Fluffy is trying to figure out how to...eat you, I suppose. Have they ever done that?" Virgil shook his head and Logan sighed in relief, kissing Virgils cheek.

"Good, I would not want you to get hurt"

"Aw, you care"

"Of course"

Thanks for the request!