Too Ill To Move - Patton x Virgil

Ra
Ra

Rasputin

Virgil whimpered quietly, resting against his bed painfully, trying not to move and just relax. Somehow, he caught and illness - a bad one - which made him immobile until he got better. Every moment he made hurt him like he was being hit by a truck, so Patton - his oh so caring boyfriend - decided to help him out as much as he could.

He fed him, kept him hydrated, read him posts from tumblr, and laid beside him as he slept.

Due to Virgil being bed-bound, he still could do his job for Thomas, but couldn't be there for him in real life, which just filled Virgil with worry as he imagined Thomas doing something stupid.

"I need to go to him, Pat" Virgil croaked, trying to sit up but hissing in pain. "Angel! Don't move, okay?" Patton stroked his forehead, laying him back down comfortably.

Glancing away, Patton lit up once he thought of an idea, grinning at his boyfriend widely. "I'll be you!"

An hour later Patton left Virgil's room looking exactly like the anxious aspect. Hiding his hands with his sleeves, he stalked down the hallway, appearing in Thomas's apartment after he entered the living room in his mind.

"Hey, Virgil!" Thomas grinned, "where were you? I was worried you ducked out again"

Patton withheld saying "quack" and only shrugged, smiling slightly at the host. "Nah, without me, you're a mess"

"And with you...he's still a mess" Roman commented, not glancing away from his phone as he did, Patton averted his eyes to Roman, but thought nothing off it, it wasn't unusual for Roman to fire insults, thankfully since "accepting anxiety" he's gotten better but still sometimes can't hold back if he has a good insult in mind.

Throughout the day, Patton pulled off being Virgil pretty well - he had been spending everyday of the past two weeks with him so he remembers his little habits, the way he speaks, and the back and forth he has with Princey.

Although, being Virgil Patton has quickly come to realise how some of Roman's unnecessary comments actually...hurt...with them being directed at him. He soon became angry at the realisation Virgil still goes through the same treatment as before, but just a little less, but that doesn't make it any better, Roman's supposed to be trying!

"Virgil, must you mess everything up?"

That finally made Patton snap.

Standing up from where he sat quickly, he pointedly glared directly at Roman who looked taken back by the sudden outburst. "Virgil doesn't mess anything up!" Patton defended angry, "he helps Thomas as much as he can, but with you constantly bringing him down I'm not surprised he ducked out!"

Roman, including Thomas and Logan, stared at Virgil(?) in shock, where did that come from? They all wondered if that was actually Virgil, as he did just refer to himself in third person, but Roman felt the most guilty. Seeing through the disguise - finally - Roman stood up and frowned, cursing at himself.

"I'm sorry, Patton. I do not mean to insult-"

"I'm not the one you should apologise too" Patton sighed, moving his bangs from his face to stare at Roman with softening eyes. "I know you're trying, we all appreciate it, but please try harder, okay Kiddo?" Giving him a gentle smile, Patton quickly left the room and towards Virgil's. Said aspect was laying on his bed, eyes closed but still awake. Tugging off the jacket and taking out the eye contacts, Patton laid beside Virgil, snuggling up to him without hurting him.

"You okay, Bambi?" He mumbled tiredly, feeling him shuffle slightly.

"Yeah, I just missed you" Patton smiled, kissing his cheek.

"...for what it's worth, I missed you too"

!tseuqer eht rof knaht