I'm Not Human 3 - Virgil x Roman

Final parrrtttt!

Final parrrtttt!

AU

Few years later from last one shot

"I think you look wonderful, Roman!" Romans friend, Patton, grinned excitedly. Twirling around on the gravel floor in his own smart but childlike suit. Roman smiled back but his smile never held the same happiness before he met Virgil and during the course of their short relationship.

He had never been happier.

And never stopped looking.

"Do you not think your suit is a little too...bright?" Logan, Romans other friend, questioned Patton who was still grinning like a child, tucking a small rose into his jacket pocket.

"No! Bright blue is fine!"

"Bright blue with stitched in cartoon dogs" Logan corrected, making Patton giggle and kiss him sweetly. Ah yes, Romans two friends were also in a relationship together.

"We're going to be late" Roman chuckled, leaning on a wall outside of his grand mansion. Patton threw out an apology, dancing around while they waited for their cab to pull up.

"There seems to be a stranger standing at the outskirts of the forest, Roman" Logan commented. Romans eyes snapped over in that direction, seeing the figure standing by a few trees.

"Probably a young teenager" Roman brushed it off.

Soon enough their cab pulled up but before Roman could get in after his friends a maid grabbed his arm gently.

"Sir?"

"Yes?" Roman asked, turning to her with a smile.

She pointed to the dark figure, a small grin on her lips. "I wonder who that is..." she spoke cryptically, making Roman glance over once more.

The figure waved, Roman glancing to his maid. "What's the hold up?" Patton asked, standing up through the roof of the cab.

"All these years...he finally came back" the maid smiled, patting Romans back and taking a few steps away. Eyes widening and heart stopping Roman stared at the figure who began to walk over, squinting his eyes Roman made who he was out.

Virgil. It was Virgil.

"V...Virgil" he whispered, Logan also popping up through the roof in time to see Roman breaking into a sprint over to the nearing figure.

His two friends watched with smiles as Roman picked Virgil up and twirled the man around in circles, letting out cries of joy and happiness.

"You're back! You're back, you're alive and your back!" Roman cried, holding Virgil tight incase he would ever leave again.

Virgil chuckled gently, hugging the man he still loved back. "I'm sorry, I wish I could've come back sooner-"

"I don't care about that" Roman said, leaning back to stare at his face. He looked the same after all these years - utterly, breathtakingly, stunningly, gorgeous.

"All I care about is you never leave me again, promise me" Romans voice cracked, sounding so broken. Virgil nodded quickly, pressing a long kiss to Romans lips. "Promise"

Both men began to sob, collapsing to the floor in each other's embrace. Patton and Logan left the cab, Logan explaining they probably wouldn't be going anywhere.

That night Roman and Virgil never broke from the others warm and welcoming hold.

And they all lived happily ever after. Seriously, nothing got in their way after that.

After their long life they passed away cuddled up close, their death as peaceful as possible.

I was going to leave it at and the lived happily ever after but I know some people would be like "oh something something blah blah" SO HA YA FUCKERS

✌🏻