Alone On Christmas - Patton x Logan & Roman x Virgil & Thomas

CHRISTMAS TOMORROW I'M GETTING A PILLOW

AU

"Yep! I'll be home soon!" Patton smiled, talking into the phone.

"Okay, Stay safe!"

"Will do, Kiddo!"

"I'm not your-" Patton hung up and pocketed his phone, humming quietly while skipping down the dark, empty street. He had just come from a quick trip to the shop for some food they forgot to buy prior.

"Shit" he heard someone mutter. Turning his head he saw a man bending down to pick up food that fell from the now broken back. Frowning, Patton looked both ways before walking over. He bent down and picked up some food, watching the man with glasses and tie intently.

"Are you alright?" Patton asked. The man flinched and looked up, staring for a few seconds at the helpful stranger. "Yes, I am fine" he replied, picking up the rest of the food and standing up.

He looked at the flimsy bag in his hand and scoffed, muttering how companies make terrible plastic bags.

"I can help you! You couldn't possibly carry all of this back to your house alone" Patton offered, smiling reassuringly.

"Are you sure? You have a family that must be worried, correct?" Patton shrugged softly, putting the food he held into his own bag. "They'll be fine! It won't take long, anyway" Patton giggled, putting his feet together. "Lead the way, Simon!"

"My name is Logan" the man replied, a bit confused. "And I'm Patton! But I was thinking you could be like Simon from 'Simon says!...y'know, Simon says follow me..." Patton tried, going quieter towards the end of the sentence.

"Um...sure" Logan said, not really sure how to reply. The two walked in silence, Patton balancing on the curb most of the time. Finally making it to Logan's house the smartly dressed man unlocked the door, revealing the dark inside.

"It smells amazing!" Patton gushed, breathing in the house's sent through his nose. Logan hummed, flicking on the light and taking off his hat, gloves and scarf. "No decorations?" Patton questioned, walking through the hallway to the kitchen.

"Why would I bother?" Logan replied, taking his food out from Pattons bag and placing it on the counter. Patton smiled at a few animal ornaments, turning to Logan once he got a good look around.

"Because it's Christmas!"

"My family put up decorations as a quote on quote "battle" against our next door neighbour. I am not battling with anyone nor do I have decorations. Besides, I do not see the point, you take them down a month later, anyway" Logan explained, putting food in his fridge.

"Oh" Patton replied, leaning on the counter. "Are you visiting your family tomorrow?" He wondered, Logan reached up to a top cupboard as he replied. "No. I would not be acknowledged"