Brain Freeze - Logan x Virgil

If you request something and I don't do it, it usually means I don't want to do it, but I'm too awkward to tell you I don't want to do it...so...yah

Thomas was peacefully sitting out in a field, leaning against a tree and sipping on a rather cold drink. As it was hot, he was feeling extra thirsty, and accidentally drank too quickly, which resulted in a brain freeze. He groaned in despair, gripping his head as pain numbed around it.

Meanwhile, in the mind brain freezes only effects on side at a time, and each time it's random, this time it's Logan.

"BRAIN FREEZE!" Roman yelled, all the sides able to sense when this rare occurrence happens.

They all accumulated in the living room, quickly determining Logan was in fact the aspect that was frozen. Still in the position he was in prior, one leg crossed over the other, book in hand, eyes glued to the pages.

Roman smirked, clicking his fingers in front of his face, but he didn't flinch.

During these freeze epidemics, the side knows what's going on around them, but they cannot so anything to stop it.

His usually slightly tanned skin now turned a light shade of blue, ice forming on the edges of his clothes, the whites of his eyes sprinkled with aquamarine.

Virgil rolled his eyes, watching Roman and Patton mess around with his frozen state, pulling out his book from his hands and picking him up, giggling childishly.

"Guys, really?" Virgil rose his eyebrow, able to sense the anger radiating off of the logical aspect.

"Oh come on, emo nightmare! It's just a little fun..." Roman grinned, messing up his icy-hard hair, something they all knew Logan hated with a passion of one hundred fiery stars.

Virgil watched on, honestly a little amused by it all too. The best part is after these frozen states, the side in said state needs warming up instantly - which in his case equates to him able to cuddle Logan under a pile of thick blankets, Logan having no choice but to stay.

After a little while, Logan finally thawed, sitting on the top of the fridge, unimpressed.

"I am glad I offered you entertainment" he spoke, sarcasm dripping from the words that held venomous undertones, straightening out his hair and glasses. Roman chuckled while Patton helped him down, smiling softly. "Here you go, kiddo!" Patton quickly wrapped him in a duvet, Logan's teeth starting to chatter as he mumbled out a thank you.

"Come with me, Jack Frost" Virgil snorted, pulling Logan to his bedroom where he covered him up with thick, fuzzy layers of blankets, Logan appreciating the warmth that surrounded him, especially from Virgil's body that pressed against his in a cuddle.

"Thank you, Virgil"

"Don't mention it, frosty"

Thank for the request!