Ludicrous - Ramen x Pattern & Logon x Virgin

—

"Ramen!"

"WHAT?!"

Pattern jumped in front of Raman, grinning so widely it looked like it hurt! "Guess what!?"

"WHAT?!"

"We ran out of cookies!"

Ramen froze, dropping everything in his hands along with his pants and running to the kitchen only in boxers, his t-shirt somehow vanishing. Pattern peaked into the kitchen on one leg to see Raman destroying the kitchen, finally realising that there were indeed no cookies left.

Sad face.

Picking up the fridge Ramen yanked open the door and pulled out a singular yoghurt, ripping off the lid and throwing it back into his mouth, swallowing the whole thing.

"TO LOGON AND VIRGIN!" he yelled because he physically can't do anything but yell. The two sides walked on their hands to Logon's room, knowing Virgin would also be in there. Using his feet Pattern swung open the door and did a backflip, landing on his two left feet.

"Bye!" He exclaimed, even if he wasn't going anywhere. Raman pulled back the covers to see Logon hugging Virgins legs while Virgins head was on the other end of the bed, snoring invisibly.

"Logon! The cookies are gone?" Pattern frowned, hugging his butt. Logon groaned, making a box appear in his hands. He opened his mouth and Ramen slapped his back, making cookies fly from Logons mouth and into the box, filling it completely.

"Thanks, Logon!" Patton grinned, sucking the cookies into his mouth and swallowing before chewing. "You are welcome now please leave me alone"

Raman pulled the covers back over, "GOODNIGHT LOGON AND VIRGIN!"

His yell startled Virgin and he fell off the bed, falling onto the bed through the ceiling and groaning. "Thanks, Ramen"

"ANYTHING FOR YOU EMO NIGHTMARE!"

With that, Raman turned into a horse and galloped away, Pattern followed by rolling on the ground after him.

The end.

:)