No Sleep - Virgil x Logan

So adorable

So adorable

Virgil hasn't slept in a few days and none of the Sides had realised, he plans to keep it that way. He usually does get at least a few hours of sleep but recently he hasn't gotten any at all.

He listens to music for awhile then watches tv, before he even realises it it seven am and Patton is about to knock on his door, "waking" him up.

As this has been going on for awhile Virgil, not getting any sleep, was going to be tired. And one day, he couldn't hide it.

He got up from bed after his stomach grumbled for the tenth time and stumbled down the hall, crashing into the wall every few seconds and collapsing to the ground after a short distance each time.

As he unsuccessfully tried to get to the kitchen the other sides were busy with a video, Logan glancing at the spot Virgil usually stood with more and more worry eating at him every time.

"Where is Virgil?" He finally questioned, silencing the others.

"Oh" Roman frowned, pointing his arm in the direction of the stairs and throwing it up, expecting Virgil to rise but frowning more when he didn't.

"Where is our ball of sunshine..." Roman muttered, Logan told the others he would try and find him before sinking down into the mind.

Arms crossed behind his back he headed down the hallway, quickly finding Virgil laying on the ground in a half asleep state.

"Heyyy L-...Logan" he murmured, letting Logan pick him up and take him to his bedroom. "How much sleep have you gotten?" Logan asked, knowing Virgil was much more truthful while drunk from tiredness.

"None..." he muttered, leaning into Logan's touch as they sat on his dark bed.

"For how many days?"

"...a week"

Logan eyes widened, "Virgil...that is terrible for your health! Do you know the side affects caused from not sleeping enough?" As Logan rambled on and on Virgil felt his eyelids drop and drop, tiredness taking him over.

Being so close to Logan, someone he trusted, made him feel safe which helped him fall asleep faster.

Five minutes after he had fallen asleep only then did Logan realise, the logical trait sighed and laid Virgil on his bed, tugging the blanket over his body.

Just before he left Logan heard Virgil murmur something in his sleep. "Pardon, Virgil?" He asked but Virgil didn't reply. Thinking it was nothing Logan went to leave again but Virgils mumbling stopped him.

"Logan..."

Logan turned towards Virgil, watching his face screw up slightly. "I...I love you" Logan's eyes swept over Virgils face, a smile settling on his lips.

"As do I, Virgil, goodnight" he whispered, listening to his mumbling about his undying love for the certain logical trait before leaving Virgil to his dreams....

Thanks for the request!