Please Eat - Patton x Logan

🚫🛑🛑🚫 PLEASE READ 🚫🛑🛑🚫

Okay, the title doesn't really give it away but this OneShot will be about anorexia. Now, my knowledge of anorexia is very little and I don't understand it completely, if you get triggered over this kind of thing I wouldn't recommend reading this one, I should be posting a more "family friendly" one shot next but again: I don't know much, so if I get anything wrong about anorexia PLEASE inform me in the comments and I will (hopefully) change it immediately.

And I'm deeply sorry if I accidentally offend anyone, that is not my intentions at all, this is a request and I'm usually not one for not doing a request unless I seriously cannot write it.

I'll do the best I can but...this won't be the best, if anything is incorrect I apologise deeply in advance.

Anyway, one with the OneShot!

"Love, may I speak with you?" Logan gently asked Patton who smiled and nodded in agreement. Hooking his arm around Logan's Logan smiled slightly, both walking to his room. Logan knew Patton isn't going to react well with the question but he has to ask, he must know the answer.

Sitting the bubbly trait down Logan sat beside him, softly taking ahold of his hand in both of his own.

"Patton" he began, eyes meeting with Pattons curious ones. "How much have you eaten this past week?" Patton blinked, tilting his head.

"Eaten?"

"Yes"

Patton shrugged, "enough" he replied, a frown etching onto his face. Logan shuffled closer, "please be honest with me, I am worried" Logan admitted, frowning deeply. Patton sighed, looking the other way for a few seconds before turning to Logan with a smile that the logical trait could tell was fake.

"I'm fine! Really, Logan!"

"How much food?"

He paused. "Three meals a day"

Logan rose his eyebrow, "and if I find out you lied I will be very hurt..."

Pattons eyes filled with worry, Logan knew that would get to him. "Okay! I'm sorry, I haven't eaten much..." Patton whispered, shuffling closer to Logan and hiding his face in his neck. "I'm sorry" he whispered defeatedly. 

Logan rubbed his back, telling him it was okay. "Why have you not eaten?"

Patton shrugged, "I'm not hungry..." he replied in a quiet voice, hugging his arms around Logan's waist, staring at the ground sadly. "Come on. I shall make you some food-"

"Not much!" Patton squeaked, looking at Logan pleadingly. "Patton-"

"Please, if I don't eat it all I'll feel really bad..." Logan sighed but agreed, taking him to the kitchen where he made him a healthy snack, Patton sitting on the stool by the counter, fiddling with his sleeves.

"Can you eat all of this for me?" Logan questioned, setting the bowl down by his hands, handing him a fork.

"I'll...sure" Patton smiled weakly, slowly eating the food while trying to ignore Logan's stare. "I shall be right back" Logan spoke, leaving the kitchen. Patton looked at the food left, glancing at the bin in the corner of his eye. Making sure Logan wouldn't come back in he dumped the food, sitting back down and placing the fork in the bowl and waiting for Logan to return.

Logan eventually did, glancing at the bowl, a smile forming on his face. "Thank you, Love" Logan rounded the counter and kissed Pattons cheek, taking the bowl away. Hiding his guilty frown Patton followed Logan back to their room where they cuddled while watching movies.

The next day Patton decided to make some cookies for the others, they were all conversing in the lounge and soon they would probably all be hungry. Once finishing the cookies he decorated them using icing for each of the sides before bringing them all in one one big plate.

"Guys!" He grinned, "I made cookies!" Putting the plate down Virgil instantly grabbed the dark purple one, taking a bite and moaning in delight. "This is amazing" he mumbled, mouth full of crumbs.

He giggled, "thank you!"

"Did you make some for yourself?" Logan asked, Patton nodded, "yep! I ate them while decorating yours" he lied, grinning.

The others didn't realise it was a lie but Logan knew, he always knew. But decided against confronting him about it now, it would probably be best to talk to him about it tomorrow.

Later that day Logan thought he would wait till tomorrow but when Patton stated he was full after only eating a few bites of dinner he knew he needed to say something now. Following Patton out of the kitchen he stopped the trait in the hallway, "Patton" he spoke in a certain tone Patton knew to be bad.

"Yeah?" He asked innocently, turning to look at him. Logan crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow. "Why are you full? I have not seen you eat much at all today" Patton sighed, shrugging lightly. "I'm fine" he replied, dodging the question.

"You are lying"

"Logan, please-"

"I will not stop until you tell me what is wrong" Logan affirmed, Patton stared at him silently, tugging his sleeves. "I'm not hungry" he spoke in a quiet voice, eyes staring at the ground.

Logan dropped his arms to the side, tilting Pattons head up. "Why?"

"I don't know!" Patton wailed, tugging away from Logan and hugging himself tightly. "I'm scared...why am I not hungry...?" He muttered, "I don't want to eat" he carried on, sniffling and looking down the hallway.

"I don't know what's wrong with me, Logan" he whispered, sniffling loudly and rubbing his arms.

Logan stood in front of Patton, placing a hand on his shoulder comfortingly. "Nothing is wrong with you, I promise, I also promise to help you, if you wish" Patton wordlessly agreed, leaning into Logan who hugged him tightly.

"I promise" Logan whispered into his ear.

Not breaking his promise everyday Logan made sure Patton ate the minimal amount of food for him to stay healthy, even if some days Patton became emotional, or outright refused, Logan never gave up, he never stormed off and left Patton alone, he never stopped, or forgot, everyday he made sure to help Patton as much as he possibly could.

Even if it took months and months Patton was finally starting to become better, and Logan couldn't have been more proud.

Thanks for the request!

Ugh...that was terrible, wasn't it?