Empty Mind - Logan x Roman

*farts*

Logan awoke to the all familiar noise of his alarm. Groaning tiredly, he shut it off gently, slowly sitting up in his bed, silk blanket pooling around his waist. He stayed silent for a few moments, trying to strain his hearing to see if he could hear anybody, he usually could in the morning, mostly just Roman loudly but gracefully singing lyrics to another song and Virgil groaning about how much he wanted to sleep for the rest of the week.

Sometimes, he might hear the soft laugh from Patton as Deceit told him another pun.

Stretching his arms, he took no notice about the silence, instead carried on his normal morning routine.

Staring into the mirror, he let a small smile rest on his lips. Every morning without fail he would enter the kitchen and Roman would press a swift kiss to his lips, murmuring a quiet 'I love you' after. It was adorable but Logan would never admit that out loud.

(Sometimes I get confused with the whole same name as Logan thing, that sent me on a trip)

Opening his door, he looked down the hallway, assuming they were all already in the kitchen he made his way over, pausing in the doorway...the room was empty. Why? Usually Patton is cooking food, Virgil and Roman are fussing over something trivial, and Deceit is rummaging through the fridge after telling Patton he "dislikes the Father-like aspects cooking" when they all knew it was a lie.

Tapping the wooden door frame he turned around and headed to the closest room to the kitchen. Virgil's.

Maybe they're sick? He thought, or tired? Or...playing a prank?

Sighing, Logan looked into the dart aspects room, frowning at the lack of Virgil. He did this for everyone, a small panic settling in his stomach. Where are they?

Straightening up, he shook the panic away and appeared in Thomas's apartment, frowning when he couldn't find Thomas. Where is everyone?

Walking past a window he took one glance and froze...why was the street completely void of humans? Usually it's busy in the morning, with cars passing by, children walking to school...eyes narrowing, Logan appeared back in the mind, assuming it was a stupid prank he made some coffee and tried to carry on a normal morning but it was....weird...unsettling...and he missed everyone.

"Okay, funny prank, but do you not think this has gone on long enough?" Logan called into the air, chewing his lip at the silence. Groaning, he checked around again, even venturing to the imagination but....nothing. Not even a single creature lurking.

Clenching his hands, he stood in the shared living room, panic flowing through him. He hated not understanding a situation he was in, and especially hated being completely alone, he always needed someone around, it put him at ease.

Closing his eyes, he focused on his breathing, but it didn't last before he yelled at a sudden sound behind him. Spinning around in a flash, he noticed a vase shattered across the floor. "Roman?" He called, slowly backing away.

"Try again"

Logan screamed, shooting up in bed.

His heart hammered against his chest as he frantically searched his bedroom, realising it was just a stupid nightmare...

Jumping up, he rushed to the kitchen, seeing all the aspects doing their normal morning activities....

"Roman" Logan sighed out, collapsing into Roman's arms.

"Aw, did little specs not get enough sleep?" Roman grinned, kissing his nose. Logan nodded, hugging him close.

"Yeah. That..."

Idk-