Hidden Evil - Patton x Logan

TW: Murder, smutty scenes, animal death

For all you sinners out there ;)

Au

Patton sat on a pile of rubble, stroking a cats back as it stretched across his lap. A smile rested on his calm face, sprinkles of pink dusted across his cheeks from the slight chilly breeze. Sighing out, he giggled at the little cloud of white. The sunset in the distance made the sky a gorgeous orange mixed with purple and pink, keeping Patton's gaze locked on the beauty for awhile.

A little while passed of Patton innocently playing with the cat, dust lifting from the ground he disturbed.

Some time later while only half the sun was visible, a black car pulled up, three men stepping out. Patton stood up with a smile, cat in his arms, purring.

"You okay, Pat?" Virgil was first to speak, wrapping his jacket closer to his body.

"Why are you here?! It's freezing!" Roman exclaimed over dramatically as usual.

Logan didn't say anything, only grabbed a jacket from the car and zipped it up around him. Patton smiled softly, nose tinging red from his allergies to the cat laid in his arms.

"I have a gift!" He replied eventually, outstretching his arms to show off the cat more. "Why did you not bring it home?" Logan questioned, crossing his arms to try and preserve some body heat. Patton giggled, bringing the cat close to his chest once more.

"I didn't want to stain the carpet!"

"Stain? What do you mean?" Virgil rose an eyebrow, they all watched him place a hand gently on the cats head before his fingers clasped tightly, and in one swift move the cats head was ripped from its body. It...it happened so fast the cat didn't feel a thing.

The three men's jaws dropped, all stood in silent shock before Virgil slapped a hand over his mouth, running behind the car to throw up his lunch. "Why...why would you do that?!" Roman yelled, staring at the dead cat in fear and dismay. Patton giggled, the blood dripping onto the dusty ground.

"See? Stains!" He threw the cat head at Roman, the man let out a girly like scream and jumped away, bumping into Logan who stood frozen to the spot.

"Why, Patton, why?!" Roman asked again, glancing at Virgil to make sure he was okay.

"Because...yesterday I was mugged" he began, throwing the cats limp body from hand to hand as if it were a ball, showing no remorse at all. "It was either me or him" he carried on, pausing his movements, sinister eyes snapping towards them again.

"I never realised how fun it is to watch the life drain from their eyes...blood pouring from the wounds you inflicted yourself...it was addicting, and now...that man lay dead in a ditch, body rotting until it is found..." Patton explained further, throwing the cats lifeless body towards their feet.

"I would say run, but something about killing my closest friends intrigues me..." Roman grabbed Logan's arm, snapping him from his paralysation. "Get in!" Roman yelled, shoving him towards the car as he went around to grab Virgil who had heard it all.

As Roman slammed the door shut, Patton twirled a knife around in his hands, an evil smirk crawling at his lips. "Good luck" he called, waving as the car sped away.

"What the fuck..." Roman breathed, slowing down the car as they turned onto a main road. "What's gotten into him?" Roman questioned, completely shocked and confused and scared. What happened to their fun-loving, Dad-but-also-child-like friend?!

"Dad..." Virgil whimpered, curling up into a ball in the back seat. He always saw Patton as a Dad, now he...he didn't know what he was. Roman tapped his fingers against the wheel, desperately wanting to coddle the shaking man in the back but also wanting to be as far away from that junk yard as possible.