I'm Honest - Thomas & Deceit

Eheee sorry Deceit agaaaiiinnnn

Leviathan ^

Ever since Thomas found out about Deceit, he has tried his hardest to be honest about everything. Even if the truth sometimes hurt others, he didn't want to lie, he wanted to believe he was honest, besides lying was wrong.

One evening, one of Thomas's friends invited him out to dinner, but he didn't want to go. He felt tired, and just wanted to stay home and scroll through social media. But, he still said yes, as he would've felt bad if he didn't, and was currently getting ready to go out.

"And you were doing so well" the sudden eerie voice of Deceit startled Thomas, making him drop everything in his arms. "Deceit!" He huffed, bending down to grab everything once again.

"What do you mean?" Thomas grumbled, pocketing his phone. Deceit smirked, tapping his fingers together. "You totally want to go out to dinner tonight" Deceit taunted, making things clear. Thomas paused, chewing his lip. "Yes, I do" Thomas stood his ground, crossing his arms. Deceit eyes only lit up more, staring at Thomas with a strong gaze.

"You wouldn't rather stay home" Deceit carried on, taking steps closer to his host. Thomas backed away, pressing into the wall slightly.

"The person who invited you doesn't annoy you at all"

"N-no...she doesn't" Thomas tried but lied again, fully pressed to the wall as Deceit stood directly in front of him. They held their gaze, Thomas's breath shortening with each passing minute.

"You're an honest person"

"I...I am"

"You never lie"

"I-I don't!"

Deceit leaned in so close his breath fanned across Thomas tinged pink cheeks. Eventually, Thomas gave up, heart hammering against his chest.

"Fine..." he whispered, letting his eyes fall to the ground. "I don't want to go"

Deceit smirked and pushed away from the wall, "go have fun, Thomas" Deceit mocked one more time, disappearing back into his mind. Leaning on the wall, Thomas breathed in deeply.

What the hell was that?

Thank for the request!