Library - Logan x Patton

:)

:)

Patton wore a happy smile, skipping to the minds library after Roman informed him that Logan was currently residing there probably working or reading his day away. Not bothering to knock Patton walked straight in, in awe of the tall shelves home to millions of books even if he has explored the library before. He looked around the main part where most couches and tables were but he couldn't find Logan anywhere.

Shrugging, he headed to the map - it was the same map from Harry Potter (because I'm unoriginal) - if anyone was in the library you would see where and who it was. Waving at his own name he scanned for Logan's, finding it in the very far corner. Creasing his eyebrows he tapped his chin, Logan doesn't usually go that far, he didn't even know if there were books that far in!

Because he wanted a hug so badly he walked the long walk to the corner, picking up a few books along the way he thought he might enjoy to read late one night.

He felt a chill run down his spin when he turned a corner and the lights were dimmer than in the other part of the library, hugging himself he carried on, keeping his guard up, the mind can be a very dangerous place. Noticing the shelves were becoming more and more empty Patton sped up his pace, turning a few corners until he saw the corner of the library down the pitch black hallway...

He chewed his lip nervously, slowly stepping down the hallway, his shoes tapping against the floor louder than before. Or maybe he's just paying more attention to everything around him. Heart quickening, he reached the corner but couldn't see a thing.

"Logan?"

A hand came down on his shoulder and he involuntarily let out a shrill, jumping around to see Logan standing there, one arm holding a stack of books while another held a flash light shinning in his direction. "Are you alright?" He asked, watching the bubbly trait calm down. "Yes! Are you? Why're you here?" Patton asked, placing his hand on Logan's arm because he was still a little scared...

"I was looking for books, I suppose I got carried away" he drifted, walking down the hallway with Patton, once coming into the light he flicked off his torch and made it disappear.

"Why did you need me?" Logan questioned, not minding Pattons hand on his arm.

"Oh yeah!" Patton took Logan's books and placed them on the floor, pulling the logical trait into an unsuspected hug, shocking him a bit. "I wanted to hug you! I missed my boyfriend" he pouted, kissing his lips.

"We saw each other one hour ago-"

"That was ages ago!" He whined, giggling and hugging him again. "You do have a lot of love to give, don't you?" Logan sighed out a chuckle, patting Pattons back. "Well, I do enjoy your company. Why, I can read to you if you wish?" Patton gasped, eyes shining with delight.

He nodded quickly, "Yes please! But only if you want to!"

"If I did not want to why would I offer?"

Patton shrugged, still smiling widely. They sat on the library couch, Patton sitting in between Logan's legs with the book positioned on Pattons lap, resting heads on each other's shoulders Logan read the book while Patton closed his eyes, face hidden by Logan's neck.

Goodnight everyone who is going to sleep soon!