Help The Sick - Patton x Virgil x Logan x Roman

I
Am
So
Ticklish?
But
Every
Ticklish
Spot
Is
Also
My
Erogenous
Zone??

"C'mon, Logy! You're sick!" Patton frowned, rubbing Logan's back as he leaned over his desk, scribbling away on the paper hastily. "I am fine" he replied nasally, coughing roughly into his hand before turning back to his work, eyes stinging and bloodshot. Knowing he couldn't do this alone, Patton rushed to the living room where he saw Roman, Virgil, and Deceit arguing over something trivial.

"Roro, Angel! Help!" Patton called, motioning them to follow him. Worried, they both sprung up and scurried after the father-like aspect, opening Logan's door and pointing him out to Virgil and Roman. "Overworking again?" Virgil frowned, tutting quietly. Roman sighed, shaking his head. "And he tells us sleeping schedules are important!" Roman dramatically spoke, throwing up his arm to give more emphasis.

Virgil rolled his eyes, stepping into the room. "I'll get the left, you get the right" Virgil murmured to Roman, walking to Logan's left, ready to pick him up. Roman skidded over, counting down silently before yanking up Logan from his chair, causing a loud yelp to erupt from the man who gripped their arms, glaring.

"Put me down!"

"In your bed, yes" Roman grinned, the two quickly carrying the struggling and coughing aspect to his bed, laying him down comfortably. "Why-?!" He angrily growled, being pushed down after he tried to sit up, huffing.

"You'll become more sick, Logy, you need to care for yourself!" Patton replied, tugging off his tie and glasses, pushing his hair away to kiss his burning forehead. Puffing, Logan crossed his arms over his chest, suddenly realising how tired he actually was. As Patton sat beside him, stroking his cheek, the logical aspect fell into a deep slumber, breathing through his mouth due to his clogged up nose.

"He might be sick....Roro, could you summon a bucket?" Patton requested with a sweet smile, bowing Roman twirled his arm and appeared a bucket in his hand, placing it beside his bed while Virgil went to find medicine and a cold, wet cloth for his forehead.

Roman stood at the end of the bed, taking off his shoes while Patton pushed aside the blanket for now, slowly pulling off his trousers so he would be comfortable. He was sure Logan wouldn't mind, as he had done this in the past. Covering him back up, he kissed his red cheek, smiling softly.

"For being Logic, he's an idiot" Virgil commented, handing Patton the wet cloth which he then lied across Logan's forehead. "Thanks, Angel, and don't be mean...he just...gets caught up" Patton defended him, reaching up to gently cup Virgil's face, showing him a little affection to make him smile a little.

As Roman hugged the anxious aspect from behind, they all waited, talking quietly until Logan would awaken, which they would then care for him until he got better.

Thank for the request!

Hope this was satisfactory