Better Brother - Roman x Virgil & Logan

Guys....I'm crying with laughter

Pls watch the video above

AU

"Roman, why do you hate your brother so much?" Virgil asked the question Roman hoped he would never have to hear. Letting out a long sigh Roman slowly twirled his spoon in his fingers, resting it in the coffee he ordered.

Resting his arms on the table he looked at Virgil who sat across from him, drinking his water.

Shrugging, Roman stared out the window. "Hate is such a strong word..." he drifted, a frown etching onto his face.

Virgil rolled his eyes, leaning forward. "You dislike him" he pushed, "c'mon, we're boyfriends now...we tell each other everything, remember?"

"I know, I know" Roman waved his hand dismissively, "I'm sorry" shooting Virgil a small smile he drank his coffee, trying to doge out of answering the question but virgil was quite persistent - he has wanted to know the answer for so long. Why Roman dislikes his brother.

"Tell me" Virgil urged, placing the mug back on the stained table Roman brushed his hair back, resting his chin in the palm of his hand.

His brother, called moron, nerd, dork, idiot, annoying, or, y'know, Logan was always better than Roman in every way possible, it seemed growing up he wanted to make that point clear every day. His parents were so proud of Logan they forgot about Roman, Logan won awards after awards after awards, everyone loved him, some secretly despised him but that's understandable.

Logan took all of Romans spotlight, sometimes when Roman told people he was Logan's brother they wouldn't believe him.

"Roman?"

Snapping from his thoughts Roman looked up at his boyfriend, sending him an apologetic smile. He watched a frown form on Virgils face, leaning over Virgil cleaned a stray tear on Romans cheek. "He really hurt you, didn't he?" He sympathised, Roman shook his head gently.

"No, no, nothing intentional" he murmured, "I...I could've tried better-" Roman stopped himself, no...he tried his fucking best and every damn time Logan always came out on top.

But...there is one thing Roman will always have and that was his singing and acting but his parents never cared...and still don't, even if he may be one of the most famous singers and actors.

"Tried doing better at what?" Virgil pushed on, but he knew to stop soon, easily he could tell this was affecting Roman.

"At...being a better son" Roman smiled weakly, drinking his coffee with a solemn look in his eyes.

A few weeks after that conversation Virgil never brought it back up. He guessed if Roman ever felt comfortable with telling him he would but for now it still has a big negative affect on him and Virgil wouldn't want to put him through any sort of emotional pain.