Wrong Boyfriend - Roman x Logan & Virgil x Patton

^^
Bomb song

Roman and Virgil were the last two aspects awake, watching the very end of the third Disney movie that was played that night. As the credits rolled up the screen, the room becoming considerably darker with the black screen and small white words, Roman stretched his limbs and groaned, satisfied.

"Thank you for staying up with me, Virgil" Roman commented, taking out the dvd and putting them back in their rather large collection of Disney movies - rather large equating to exactly every Disney movie ever made.

"Welcome, Princey. Night" the emo-like aspect two-fingered saluted before tiredly walking down the hallway, rubbing his eyes and entering his boyfriends room, ready to be cuddled and fall asleep against his chest.

Clambering into bed, he became confused as his boyfriend only draped an arm across his waist and pressed a short, single kiss to his lips, not like his usual satisfyingly suffocating hugs and multitude of kisses. Thinking and worrying he had done something wrong, he opened his eyes and was shocked to come face to face with Logan.

"Oh, god" he murmured, quickly sitting up, in turn waking the logical aspect.

"Roman...?...Wait, Virgil?" Logan squinted, placing his glasses lazily over his face to eye him closely. "Shit, sorry...I didn't mean to" Virgil drifted, quickly getting up from the bed. Logan dismissed him quickly, telling him it was alright.

"Oh, I am sorry for kissing you, too" Logan added, laying back down against his bed.

"Nah, it's fine...night, Lo"

"Sleep well, Virgil"

Meanwhile...

Roman seemed to have done the same mistake Virgil had. He entered what he thought to be his boyfriends room in his very sleepy state, laying comfortably against the bed. He played with the arm sleeve of his onesie, leaning over to press a kiss to his soft lips, making Patton stir and turn to hug him tightly, pressing kisses across his face, eyes still shut securely.

Knowing instantly this was not his boyfriend, Roman opened his eyes and caught sight of the cat onesie his friend owned. Squirming from his grip, he fell out of the bed, waking Patton up.

"Virgil?!-...Oh, Roman? Are you okay?"

Said aspect sat up, rubbing his head. "I am quite alright. I accidentally came here, thinking you were Logan...I do apologise, Patton"

"Oh, it's okay Kiddo! Sleep well!"

After Roman left, the two passed each other in the hallway, sharing embarrassed smiles as they did.

Collapsing into Patton's bed, Virgil sighed in content as he was pulled flush against Patton's body, kisses pressed against his cheeks. "Your hugs are better than Logan's..." Virgil muttered into Patton's neck, burrowing against his boyfriend comfortably. Patton giggled, playing with his hair gently. "I love you...goodnight, Angel"

"Night, Bambi"

Roman fell against Logan's bed, hearing him chuckle into the pillow as he placed his arm loosely across Roman's waist. "I was suffocated by Patton...!" He exclaimed quietly, rolling to be closer to Logan who narrowed his eyes slightly.

"If he hurt you-"

"Figure of speech. I do not understand how Virgil enjoys them so" Roman sighed, kissing Logan's lips shortly.

"Sweet dreams, Gumdrop" Roman eventually spoke, falling into a deep sleep.

"You too, Romeo"

Thanks for the request!