Apologise To Him! - Logan x Patton

Unedited

Unedited

Patton quickly rushed down the hallway as soon as he heard yelling. From the voices he assumed Roman and Virgil were having an argument. They don't have them as often but when they do they both say stuff they don't mean, apologise and cuddle for the next few hours.

Sometimes Patton helped calm them down before they would get too hurt.

"Hey, kiddos! Please don't shout!" He called, standing between the two. Virgil huffed, crossing his arms and muttering things about Roman under his breath.

Roman glared heatedly at Anxiety, crossing his own arms too. "What was that, nightmare?"

"Roman, c'mon! No insults-"

"Don't tell me what to do, you're not our actual Dad!" Roman was too angry to stop himself from yelling at Patton, something no one ever did. Virgil gasped, whipping his head to Roman in shock and fury. Taking a few steps back, Patton meekly apologised and quietly left the room.

"What the fuck, Roman!" Virgil yelled, balling up his fists. Roman couldn't reply, only stutter with his mouth wide with shock, never intending to bring Patton into this, let alone hurt him! While they went off at each other again Patton knocked on Logan's door, chewing his lip.

The logical side answered, looking at Patton who didn't look his usual happy self. "What is wrong, Patton?" Morality opened his arms slightly, causing Logan to frown and hug him awkwardly. Walking into Logan's room, they sat on the bed in silence, Logan just....waited, until Patton was ready to speak.

Eventually, he did.

"I'm fine" he tried to smile, "just...Roman said something, and it hurt but...I'm okay now! He was angry...I was being annoying-"

"Patton, I am sure you were not being annoying at all" Logan reassured, shuffling closer to his boyfriend, a wave of protectiveness washing over him.

"Did he apologise?" Patton slowly shook his head, watching as Logan got up and left the room. He sighed, drawing his legs up to his chest, realising he made the situation worse...

"Roman, what did you do?" Logan demanded, storming into the room. "I...what?"

"Patton is hurt, what did you do?"

Roman deflated, glancing at Virgil who sat on the couch who gave him no help. "I was angry! I didn't mean to insult him-"

"Well, apologise to him!" Logan yelled, throwing his arm towards the doorway.

Flinching at the sudden yell, Roman ran out and to Logan's room.

Opening the door a little, Roman peeked in and frowned. "Hey, Pat..." he drifted, closing the door and taking small steps over to him. "Are you okay?"

Morality sat up, nodding. "Yeah! I'm sorry, I was only trying to help!"

"Please, don't say sorry" Roman begged, sitting on the bed next to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say what I did! For years now, I've always thought of you as a Dad...would you ever forgive me?" Roman smiled at Patton who grinned back, jumping to hug Roman tightly.

"of course! I'm okay, now!"

"That's great, Dad"

Thank for the request!