Noise - Patton x Logan & Roman x Virgil

S'good song ^

Logan didn't know why he woke up at 1:27am that night until the noise - that presumably woke up - sounded again. Sitting up he put on his glasses and stretched his arms while scanning his room for anything peculiar. Once confirming it was all normal he walked to the source of the sound, noticing a small hole in his wall.

"How did that get there?" he spoke to himself, making a torch appear in his hands. Flashing the light through the hole didn't help much but it went far. Pressing his ear against the hole he heard the noise again, it wasn't an animal, but it was hard to describe.

It was a tapping of sorts, not something against a pipe, not water dropping onto the floor...Logan wracked his brain for anything when a sudden memory of Roman prancing around in high heels came alight.

It was the same noise! High heels tapping against the ground but not fast enough for someone to be walking, more like someone tapping their food against the ground.

He stood up and tossed the torch away, grabbing some slippers before exiting out of his room and silently shutting the door behind him. Crossing his arms to conceal warmth he padded along the carpet and down the hallway, the tapping could not be heard in the hall so he stopped outside of the room down from his own. Virgil's.

Appearing in the room - so he didn't make noises by opening the door - he noticed the anxious trait fast asleep with his phone laying on his chest. Logan noticed the tapping was more louder in this room, but not loud enough to wake anyone up.

How was he awoken? The noice was not as loud in his own room.

Checking the same wall the hole was on in his own room he peeked inside but saw nothing, the noise never stopped, it had a consistent tapping, no rhythm but no pauses either.

Heading down the hallway once more he checked inside of Romans room to see the same hole, the tapping louder again. Confused, he carried on his adventure, not really paying attention he turned a corner and bumped into someone. Logan and the other person screamed in fright, jumping away before realising who the other was.

"Patton?"

"Logan?"

They both said at the same time. "You scared the life out of me!" Logan held a hand over his heart, calming himself down. "I'm sorry! I just heard a noise and-"

"You hear it too?"

Patton nodded, he looked a little frightened but he went with Logan anyway, slowly walking down the hallway. "Wait!" Logan whispered, holding up his arm.

They both strained their hearing, the tapping noise could be heard but it was very faint. "Come on" Logan motioned, turning down halls, the noise becoming louder and louder. Patton glanced at the imagination, pausing when he realised the door was cracked open. Knowing the beasts that lurk in there he rushed to Logan, going to stop him when a door from down the hallway creaked open.