Leave Him Alone - Patton x Logan

Another OneShot with Deceitarunio

Still can't write him

*burps*

Let's go!

Logan searched the mind for Patton, he hadn't seen his boyfriend since the last video they all recorded with Deceit, so he wouldn't lie and say he wasn't worried. After checking a bunch of rooms he would've been in, he resorted to asking Roman and Anxiety who both replied they didn't know.

Logan kept searching, finally hearing his voice, but it was...angry. And he was yelling with someone else.

"Stay away from him, Deceit!"

Patton...

Logan picked up his pace, cracking open the door leading to the room the two arguing aspects were in. "I'll always stay away from him" Deceit smirked at Patton who clenched his hands in anger. "He even said in the video, he likes me more" Deceit added, Logan's eyes widened in surprise, suddenly remembering that he did actually say that in the video...but he didn't mean it!

Tears welled up in Pattons eyes as Logan burst into the room, dragging Patton into a tight hug. Deceit watched on, his smirk fading. "I am so sorry for what I said, I did not mean a word of it, Patty Cakes" Logan blurted out, not even realising he added the nickname onto the end.

Patton gasped quietly, a small smile growing on his face.

Deceit rolled his eyes, spun around on his heel and vanished from the room.

"I love you"

"I love you, too, Logy Bear!"

Thanks for the request!

It's my birfday tomorrow

Ew