I'm Honest 2 - Deceit & Thomas

Honestly I can't be bothered to find gifs anymore lmao

Instead you can have Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees ^

Trigger warning (?)

Deceit silently watched Thomas with a blank expression. Ever since he agreed to hanging out with the girl he obviously felt uncomfortable around, she's invited him out more and more, nine times out of ten she said more people will be with them but in the end it's only her and Thomas. It was obvious she was trying to get with him, but fortunately Thomas was gay, and Deceit along with the other aspects don't like her at all.

But, Thomas is too kind for his own good to say no.

Watching the girl laugh and shuffle closer to Thomas made Deceits blood boil, it was obvious Thomas doesn't want it, why isn't anyone else helping!? The others they were with were complete strangers to Thomas, so why would he ever agree to coming along? At least they were in a cafe.

Deceit wanted to leave it, but the more he watched the more he wanted to help.

Finally, he snapped when the girl leaned in to kiss him, but Thomas turned his head, resulting in her kissing his cheek. Then, she began to force herself onto him!

Growling in anger, Deceit thought fuck it and marched straight over, pushing the girl away and grabbing up Thomas, turning and leaving the cafe in an instant before any of them could see his face.

"You're so smart for staying with her" Deceit commented, putting Thomas down once they were out of sight of the cafe. "I'm sorry" he whispered, tilting his head down and shuffling awkwardly.

"What?" Deceit questioned, crossing his arms.

Thomas shrugged, fiddling with his sleeve. "She kept touching my leg and...moved up.." Thomas drifted, biting his lip as tears welled in his eyes. Deceit thought of all the ways he could torture the woman but...Thomas needed him more.

Bringing the host into a hug, they walked all the way home touching in some way, mostly to keep Thomas grounded and to not fall into a panic attack.

Once they reached home, Thomas hugged his lying aspect tightly, silently Deceit hugged back, quietly ordering him to never agree to going out with that woman and her friends again.

That night, Thomas peacefully slept. For a few hours Deceit watched over him, making sure he wouldn't have a nightmare.

For a liar, he cares a lot.

Thank for the request!

Why am I shivering? I'm warm!