We're Not Evil - Roman x Logan

Last OneShot ✌🏻

Trigger warning: death, murder, gruesome(?),

Roman and Logan were both kneeling down against the concrete floor, arms tightly chained behind their back, their wings weighed down, leaving it impossible for them to fly away.

"Please" Roman begged, "we're not evil!" He exclaimed in front of the four men that held them down, awaiting their death sentence they were about to receive. The four men shared glances, staring at the two winged creatures in their grasp, wondering if they truly were evil or not. They had both arrived to this planet a few months ago, and neither had done anything wrong, but they were new, they were aliens, people were scared, and this was how humans dealt with it.

Murdering what they feared.

"We came here to protect you" Logan carried on, a hard expression on his face as he lifted his head, staring into their hidden eyes behind the dark black sunglasses they wore.

"Protect from what?" One of them spoke, voice ruff.

"Yourselves"

Suddenly, the door before them opened, the pale white light of the room pouring over them. As the four men picked the two creatures up, they shared glances with each other, nodding their head slightly.

Once the two were placed securely in the electrical chairs, everyone in the room left, watching through the thick glass window opposite, ready to send the unknown creatures to their grave.

What they didn't know, was flying wasn't their only power.

"Go" Roman whispered to Logan who unclenched his fist, ice shooting from his palm and covering the window, the people on the other side gasping in shock as they backed away, not able to see through it any longer. As Logan did the same to the cameras in the room, Roman used his own powers to melt the chains that trapped him to the chair, carefully doing the same for his boyfriend.

"Humans are as dumb as the babies they start of as" Logan muttered, stretching and ruffing his wings a little as he rubbed his wrists, standing beside Roman who shot his arm up, burning fire destroying the layers of ceilings and floors above them until it reached the top of the building, light from the outside world pouring through.

Roman hugged his arms around Logan's waist, kissing his nose slyly. "Must you?" Logan sighed, Roman wrapping his wings around his body. Roman only grinned smugly, both creatures raising up through the large enough hole from the ice Logan created under their feet, able to fly high into the air, separate from each other, once they escaped through the roof, far enough away from the building before they paused in the air next to each other, evil smirks growing on their lips.

"After you, Gumdrop" Roman murmured, watching Logan take a remote from his pocket, reaching out to hug Roman's hand before pressing the big, dark red button, the building they were just in exploding into a ball of fire, the screams of the humans inside music to both of the creatures ears as the building collapsed, fire spreading to the trees around it.

Dropping the remote, the two turned to each other, malevolence glinting in their dark eyes.

"We're not evil" Roman mocked in an innocent tone, laughing quietly.

"We're liars"

I enjoyed this 😈

Bonus: Roman and Logan destroying earth?

The two silently flew above the clouds, in the distance spotting a plane flying towards them. "Go for it, Gumdrop" Roman smirked, kissing his jaw before gliding off to the side, letting Logan freeze the engines, the plane slowly gliding downward as the people inside tried to do anything to save them from their inevitable deaths.

Flying next to each other again, they glanced at each other and couldn't help but laugh like maniacs, shooting straight down towards the city below, landing on a large bus that drove down the street.

People from the side walk all stared in awe before pulling out their phones, ready to take pictures and record, but screams filled the air as fire began to drop down from the air, burning their skin as they ran frantically, trying to get under shelter but the fire only burned through. Roman moved his wing over his boyfriends head, protecting him as Logan made the ground ice, people slipping and sliding all over the place.

The bus below them stopped moving, but Roman and Logan sat on the edge, watching the destruction they were causing with glee. It didn't take long for police cars to show up, helicopters flying in above them. "They do not learn, do they?" Logan smirked, leaning against Roman as said creature made a pool of lava surrounding each car, trapping the police inside until the lava would reach them.

The screams only got louder as more and more bodies collapsed against the icy floor, skin melting off them as if it were ice cream on a hot day. "Humans - a useless species" Logan scoffed, he and Roman flying up to sit on a roof of a tall skyscraper, legs dangling off the edge.

"They're interesting! And built all of this" Roman gestured to the city they looked over. "They also think it's a good idea to kill their own species. They pollute the air they breathe, and kill the planet they live on. At this point we are only doing the Earth a favour" Logan shook his head, smiling a little as Roman coiled his arm around his waist, humming in delight Roman kissed his cheek.

"I love you"

It took a week, but on the last day Roman and Logan sat atop a building, the soft wind ruffling their hair and feathered wings, below them lava and ice clashed together, burning and freezing everything that came in it's path.

Everything was dead, apart from the two creatures that watched on. And everything in the ocean, they were actually pretty safe.

Roman reached over to hold Logan's cold hand, warming him up nicely. "I think we did an exceptional job!" Roman grinned, turning to look at Logan who did the same for him.

"Thomas was right, we do work well in a team"

Roman grinned, the two kissing each other deeply as the earth crumbled around them.

Fin.