Virtual Reality 2 - Logan x Patton x Virgil x Roman

Point out any typos!

"What is under here..." Logan muttered, bending down to check under the desk, completely avoiding the jump-scare. Roman groaned, covering his face with his hands. Patton only giggled, finding Logan's interest in finding every little detail amusing - it also ruins most of the jump-scares which in Logan's case is good.

Logan forever regretted playing that stupid horror game using virtual reality. Even if he missed most of the jump scares from being curious, a few still appeared right in front of him. At the time, he didn't flinch, jump-scares don't scare him while they're happening, but when he's alone in his bedroom, trying to sleep, he's awoken by the terrible face from the game with the added screeching echoing deep in his mind.

Being Logic he remembers things quite easily, and things like jump scares linger in his mind, repeating and repeating. With it being early in the morning and pitch black around the mind, Logan didn't know what to do. Slowly clambering out of bed, he left his bedroom, the jump scare flashing in his mind, resulting in him bumping into the wall.

The others don't know of this, if they did they obviously wouldn't allow him to play the horror, but Logan doesn't want them to know, mostly because he dislikes when people worry over him.

Entering the living room, he saw the three cuddling on the sofa bed. On most nights they usually slept here together, each night offering Logan to stay, but he declined each time. He prefers to sleep alone in his bed, anyway. It was rare he actually slept in the same bed as one of his boyfriends, usually only happening on birthdays, Christmas, Halloween and such.

He stopped at the end of the bed, flinching as the jump scare repeated in his mind, as if happening right in front of him. He crawled up the bed, laying between Roman and Virgil, Patton tucked up right behind Virgil. He closed his eyes, feeling two arms coil around his waist, even if Roman and Virgil were sleeping they still instinctively cuddled the closest human to them.

Feeling a little more secure, he placed his glasses on the cushion seat above his head, relaxing into the bed. Maybe being closer to the others- "Ah!" He yelped, caught off guard. Dammit, he's going to wake them up. Trying to move, the grip only got stronger, pulling him back down.

How are they still asleep?!

Logan breathed in deeply, staring at Romans face to try and get rid of the jump scare but alas, his consistent jolting and twitching finally woke Virgil up.

"Hm...Logan?" He groggily spoke, sitting up which disturbed Patton who smiled tiredly at the sight of his favourite nerd. Logic sat up, awakening Roman, too.

"What are you doing here, Gumdrop?" Roman smiled, stretching his arms above his head.

"I...I came to watch a movie with you all"

"Now? At two in the morning?" Patton replied, laying back down with Virgil. Logan nodded, averting his gaze to Roman. "Please? We have not watched one in awhile" Roman chuckled and shrugged, clicking his fingers a movie began to play on the tv. Logan settled back down, the scenes quickly over powering the memory of the scare.

He finally fully relaxed, closing his eyes and falling asleep cuddled up with his boyfriends.

He never told them of the jump scare-thing, but made sure to go to them if it ever happened again.

Thank for the request!