Asthma - Logan x Virgil

Harry Potter fans will appreciate ^

By the way my knowledge on asthma and asthma attacks is limited so...sorry if anything is incorrect

"What about this one?" Roman grinned, spraying his tenth perfume at Patton who breathed in deeply, grinning at the pleasant scent.

"It's amazing!"

"Roman" Logan hissed, his shirt covering his mouth and nose. "You said you would stop" he stated, glaring at the royal who rolled his eyes and stuck out his hip. "If you dislike it so much go to your room!"

"I am quite comfortable in here"

"Then don't complain" Roman shrugged, spraying yet another perfume. Logan clenched his jaw but ignored it, turning back to his book. A few minutes later Logan pulled down his shirt to breathe in but realised it was harder than usual. He cleared his throat, sitting up slowly, trying to breathe in but it became increasingly harder and harder.

Patton noticed his distress and sat beside him, rubbing his back. "Is everything okay?" He asked gently, Logan shook his head, closing his eyes, trying to breathe out was near impossible, too.

"What's wrong?" Roman questioned, slightly worried. Virgil was the only side to know about Logan's asthma so when he entered the living room to see Logan struggling to breathe he quickly jumped to action, teleporting to Logans room he grabbed his pump, appearing next to his boyfriend Logan used it hastily, slowly calming down.

"Thank you" he whispered to Virgil, brushing his hair back and using the pump once more. Anxiety noticed the perfumes on the table, realising they were Romans.

"Princey" he drawled, leaning back on the sofa.

"Yeah?"

"Did, by any chance, Logan tell you to stop spraying that perfume?" Roman paused, licking his lips and shrugging, awkwardly shuffling on the ground like a child who knows they're about to get told off.

"Maybe" he mumbled under his breath, rolling his eyes Virgil subtly rubbed Logan's back, the smarter trait leaning onto the couch along with Virgil.

"You okay now, kiddo?" Patton smiled, Logan nodded in response and Patton helped the guilty but moody Roman to carry all the perfume back to his room, leaving Logan and Virgil alone.

"He is an idiot" Logan murmured.

"True...but you didn't tell him"

"...touché" Logan sent him a small smile, earning a chuckle in response.

"C'mon, this room still reeks" holding hands they vanished to Logan's room, Logan carrying on with his reading while Virgil laid his head in his lap comfortably, both enjoying each other's silent presence.

Thanks for the request!

The 'one word' thing was cool. I would love to do it again