Thighs - Roman x Logan x Virgil x Patton

—

The sides were stressed, really stressed, with the amount of work Thomas has going on - way more than his usual amount - his aspects were set into overdrive, every night they collapsed wherever they were out of exhaustion. They hadn't eaten enough food, drank enough liquid, and definitely not looked after themselves as much as they should've.

Finally, one day Thomas's friends persuaded him to take the day off, relieving his aspects greatly. Roman collapsed onto his bed, somehow ending up laying across the pillows, falling asleep almost instantly. A few seconds later, Virgil entered and he too just fell face first onto the bed, somehow pulling himself up to rest his head on Romans thigh. He quickly became comfortable, falling into a deep slumber along with Roman.

Later, Patton stumbled into the room, smiling at the sight. He crawled onto the bed, resting his head on Virgils thigh, curling his legs up so they didn't hang off the edge much like Virgil and Roman had done. He was barely awake when he noticed Logan standing in the doorway, weakly Patton motioned him over and with no strength to say no and go to his own room, he ended up with his head resting on Pattons thigh, so they formed a kinda zig-zag on the bed, all comfortable and peacefully sleeping...

Hot damn, three paragraphs, lmaoooo I'm so tired