Why You? - Virgil x Deceit

*clicks fingers into finger guns* I had a weird two days but I am all well and good now

No more self hate

...mostly

For now, anyway

*ahem*

"Deceit! No one invited you!" Roman groaned at the aspect who walked in just before the Sides movie began. "Oh? How tragic" he drawled, smirking at Roman who huffed, crossing his arms.

"Leave him alone, Princey" Virgil muttered, gaining surprised looks, especially from Deceit who hid it quickly. "Sit down, Deceit!" Patton encouraged, smiling and handing him an extra bowl of popcorn. The lying aspect didn't expect to actually be...wanted...so with a warmed heart, he sat quite far away from the rest but they were all content, besides Roman doesn't really hate him, just protective of everyone, especially Patton as he is a loveable goofball who should be protected at all costs.

As they relaxed and enjoyed the movie, Deceit kept glancing at Virgil every so often, finding himself genuinely smiling at the usually anxious aspect.

After a bunch of movies, Virgil was the last one awake. Stretching his limbs, he conjured up a few blankets, spreading one over Logan and Patton who were cuddled up, one over Roman who was sprawled across the couch, mostly hanging off, and...one over Deceit. Watching the snake-skinned aspect bring the blanket closer did something to Virgil, but at that point he couldn't tell what.

As months went by, the aspects included Deceit in as much as possible, as they didn't want the same thing that happened to Virgil to happen to Deceit. Although there were arguments, and many pranks that ended with yells and slammed doors, they always made up in the end.

Also, Virgil and Deceit have become noticeably closer.

One late afternoon Virgil mindlessly strolled down the hallway towards his room, phone in hand, eyes glued to the screen. Due to his absentmindedness, he didn't notice Deceit turning the corner, and as Deceit's own eyes were staring at the floor, they bumped gay into each other, Deceit's hat falling to the floor with a soft 'pat'.

"O-oh, sorry Deceit" Virgil blushed, Deceit grinned, "apology not accepted" he replied, they both chuckled, smiling at each other for awhile until Virgil cleared his throat.

"Here"

"No, I have it-"

They both reached for the hat at the same time, resulting in their hands brushing together, faces heating up. "Um...sorry" Virgil handed him the hat awkwardly, fiddling with his sleeves.

"It's fine, Verge" he smirked, placing his hat back on top his head, leaning on the wall. "You're not acting differently at all, what's gotten into you, Anxiety?"

"I-well...nothing!" He stammered, gulping and forcing the blush that was ready to heat up his whole face away. "Sure" he dragged out, passing him by. Virgil breathed out, glancing at him over his shoulder, watching his movements until he was out of sight.

Rushing to his room, Virgil slammed the door, slowly backing away from it.

No...no it can't be true! He can't have feelings for...for...Deceit!

Few days later...

Yup, he had feelings for Deceit.

They were sitting around the table, all eating lunch, it was a rare occurrence but Patton made some food he was proud of, so he invited everyone over. During the entire meal, Virgil couldn't keep his eyes off the smirking aspect who didn't fail to annoy Princey, the two going back and forth, bickering like kids.

Patton and Logan weren't really paying attention, more involved with each other, whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears. Virgil sighed, eating his food quickly.

"Choke" Deceit whispered at him, causing him to actually choke. Deceit chuckled, leaning over and wiping his thumb across his chin, cleaning away some sauce.

"I was lying" Deceit added, licking his thumb and making Virgil blush deeply.

No one else noticed, luckily, so the rest of lunch carried on smoothly. "I would hate it if you came to my room later" Deceit whispered to Virgil as he passed him, grabbing his attention. Why does he want him?! In his room, no less! Anxious, Virgil paced his room, what time should he go to Deceit? Now? Or in an hour? When is later?!

Groaning, he checked the time, shrugging his jacket closer to his body he slowly walked to Deceit's room, raising a hand to knock on the door.

The next few moments happened in a flash.

The door swung open, Deceit yanked him in and pressed him against the door, instantly kissing him hard, hands on either side of him, trapping his escape.

Gasping, Virgil's eyes flew open, pushing himself against the door, he didn't know what to do! He was frozen. Deceit just...kissed him! He's still kissing him now! Well, it's not like it's not enjoying it...

Eventually, Deceit pulled away, panting and lowering his head, leaning on the door. "I'm sorry" he panted, looking up. "I had to...I couldn't resist" he explained, standing up straight and gazing at him worriedly. "I...I didn't ruin anything, did I?" He murmured, Virgil finally calming down from the high.

"No...no it's-it's fine...I enjoyed it.." he blushed, chewing his swollen lips. At his, Deceit smirked, leaning in close. "You did?" He purred, catching his lips once more, this time with more passion.

Virgil melted, wrapping his arms around his neck, legs feeling like jelly under him.

"I didn't think you'd...like me" Virgil breathed once they pulled away, Deceit's hands gripping his waist.

"I don't" he lied, smirking at his adorable expression.

"Hmhm, whatever"

Thank for the request!