Don't Fade Out! - Virgil x Logan

Another one with Virgil I am sorry-

TW: Suicide attempt (Suicide = fading out)

Logan sat on his bed leaning against the headboard, eyes emotionlessly staring out the window. Well, when were they ever filled with emotion? As much as he hates them, he does have them, but people fail to acknowledge that fact, leading to the common nickname: "robot"

He hasn't felt wanted in awhile. Yet, he knows he needs to be here, otherwise Thomas literally cannot function, but sometimes his bad thoughts gets the better of him, and he realises how much the others will be happy without him there, constantly criticising their ideas, annoying them, being the "least popular character".

Sighing out, his eyes slowly shut, his hands that once tightly gripped his legs began fading, slowly dragging up across his arms, coming up his legs too. Sniffling, he leaned against the wall his bed pressed to, tears rolling down his cheeks, showing he did have emotion, he wasn't a robot...he didn't want to be a robot.

"Kitten..."

Logan barely had the chance to react to the cracked voice from the doorway before Virgil wrapped his boyfriend up in a hug so tight Logan could barely breathe. His arms faded back, along with his legs, and he sat frozen, slowly crying as his boyfriend clutched onto him like a lifeline, Roman and Patton standing in the doorway, tears brimming their own eyes.

"Logan, please" he begged desperately, leaning back to stare into his dull eyes. "Kitten, I-I love you, please, I can't live without you" he whispered brokenly, feeling Logan's arms slowly coil around his waist, bringing him closer to hide his face in Virgil's neck.

"I'm sorry" Logan sobbed, breaking down.

"I-I love you, t-too"

Thank for the request!

Is this what you meant? Idk