He Likes You! - Virgil x Logan

I really do recommend that song ^

Point out any typos

Sorry if this is shit....something in real life happened, and I was halfway through writing but I didn't want to stop so...eh. Again, sorry

"Salutations, Virgil" Logan greeted, sitting on the couch opposite ends to Virgil. The usual anxious side glanced up, a light pink hue sprinkling over his cheeks. "H-Hey" he whispered, sliding down the couch, his knees hiding his face. Logan didn't notice and the two sat in silence, Logan reading peacefully while Virgil felt his heart beating faster and faster from just being close to Logan!

Finally, he couldn't r take it.

"I have to go!" He blurted, vanishing to his room. Logan flinched, looking at the place he just sat, confused. He thought nothing of it and went back to reading, a faint smile resting on his lips. 

The next morning, Logan walked into the kitchen wearing his usual attire. Taking his seat next to Virgil he noticed the darkly dressed trait tense up and face redden instantly. "Are you alright, Vir-?"

"I'm fine!" He replied quickly, gulping down his cereal. "ThanksdadbutIhavetogo" he rushed so quickly they barely understood what he said but they didn't have the chance to ask before he ran out of the room.

Roman watched, chuckling. "What's up with him?"

Patton grinned, a knowing glint in his eye. "I don't know..." he replied faintly, drinking his orange juice. Logan glanced at patton, hoping for an answer but the dad-like trait only winked and ate his breakfast.

The same thing repeated again and again, whenever Logan would enter a room Virgil would act weirdly, make up a stupid excuse and leave to his room, Logan was becoming tired of it

Knocking on Pattons door he waited for a response.

Knock knock knock "Logan?", Knock knock knock "Logan?, Knock knock knock "Logan?"

Logan sighed, staring unimpressed at Patton who was grinning widely just after opening his bedroom door. "What's up, kiddo? Something knocking you down?" He grinned widely again, wriggling his eyebrows. Logan face-palmed, Oh...the puns.

"Just let me in, Patton"

"Sure!"

Logan slipped past him, taking one look around the room before turning to Patton, getting straight to the point. "Why is Virgil avoiding me?"

"Hmm?" Patton hummed in response, fighting back a grin and sitting in his spinny-chair. "Please, do not act dumb. I know you know" Patton giggled, standing up and skipping to Logan, straightening out his tie that had a small kink.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"No, that is why I am asking you-"

"He likes you!" Patton paused, "in a romantic sense" he added with a wink, watching Logan's expression fall into shock, hope sparking inside of the logical trait. "He...does?" Patton nodded feverishly, watching Logan's expression happily, squealing at the pink blush.

"You like him too!"

"What?...well...I...." he stuttered, completely flustered with the whole ordeal. Patton squealed once more, pushing him to the door. "Go tell him! He's eating himself alive!"

"Wait, now? But how?"

"Just say what you feel! It'll be okay!" Patton grabbed his arm, teleporting into Virgils room, he gave one look of reassurance to Logan before vanishing, leaving the two alone.

"L-Logan?" Virgil blushed, sitting up and dropping his phone into his lap. "What...why're you here?" Logan turned to face him, feeling something unusual in his stomach...why is his heart speeding up?

"I...I have something to confess" Logan admitted, sitting next to Virgil on his bed. Shuffling back a bit, Virgil slowly nodded for him to continue.

"I...have not thought about it much before until now, but it comes to my attention that I have romantic feelings for you" he explained best he could, staring at Virgil the entire time. "Do you return my feelings?" He asked, adjusting his glasses nervously afterwards.

Virgil breathed out, clutching his blanket underneath him. This can't be real, his crush liking him back? But...it's not a dream, and Logan wouldn't lie about this. Slowly, a smile formed on Virgils face, which turned into a full blown grin full of happiness like his gleaming eyes.

"Yes, I-...I like you to"

"That is...satisfactory" he awkwardly replied, now not meeting Virgils gaze.

He chuckled, "nerd...c'mere"

Logan shuffled closer, freezing as lips landed on his own. They were only there for a second, but when Virgil tried to pull away Logan pulled him back in for a longer, more passionate kiss.

"Sorry" Logan panted, finally letting go. "I...do not know what came over me"

"Why would you be sorry?" Virgil whispered, smiling. "Are we...boyfriends, now?"

"Would you like to be?"

Virgil nodded, leaning in for another kiss.