I Can't Be With You 2 - Roman x Logan

*dabs*

*dabs*

Point out any mistakes! You can't point to yourself you self-deprecating losers.

AU

Roman stared sadly at the obviously upset boy he sat beside. Roman knew Virgil liked him but in a relationship both people should be happy, and Roman wasn't. Virgil wasn't the problem - he never was. It was his heart deciding to fall for someone else.

"I hope we can still be friends, I truly do! You're an amazing human, Virgil"

Virgil nodded but other than that stayed silent, not daring to turn around and face Roman because he knew he would burst into tears. He understands, if Roman isn't happy their relationship shouldn't go on. He has a choice, too. "Do you need a hug?"

Again, he nodded, letting his...friend wrap him in a hug. "I'm sorry" Roman whispered, rubbing his arm and pressing a kiss to his head. "Will you be okay?"

"I don't know" he croaked, subtly drying a few tears from his eyes. "I'll call Patton, you two are close, right?" Virgil nodded and Roman shot Patton a text, only leaving when the man arrived.

"It-it's not my fault, is it?" Virgil broke, showing his vulnerable side to his close friend who currently had him wrapped him blankets with a tub of ice cream and a Disney movie he preferred. "Of course not! Love is...it's cruel, never blame yourself, okay kiddo?" Virgil nodded, eating more ice cream. 

"Where is he now?" Virgil managed, leaning on his friend.

"He's comforting Logan" Patton replied, frown forming on his lips. "Oh.." Virgil murmured, understanding his friends situation.

For a few months Patton helped Virgil with the break up, and eventually Roman and Virgil were talking once more, as friends. Virgil finally realised that friendship was probably the best way to go with Roman, anyway.

"D'you wish to tell them today?" Roman murmured into Logan's hair, tightening his arm around Logan's waist. The man in question hummed, cuddling further into Roman with a faint smile dawning on his hidden face. "I do not see why not" he mumbled into Romans chest, making him chuckle.

"You remembered to invite them?"

"When do I ever forget?" Logan replied in a slightly -but fake- offended tone. Laughing, Roman rolled onto his back, pulling Logan on top of him. " touché".

They cuddled for a few more hours in peaceful silence until it neared the time their friends - Virgil and Patton - should be arriving. Not so secretly watching Logan change Roman basked in the glory of what is his boyfriend. "I love you" Roman whispered into his ear, wrapping his arms around his bare torso.

Logan hummed, pulling a shirt over his head. "As do I"

"Sayyy ittt!" Roman whined, lightly pecking his neck.

Logan turned around in his arms, smiling. "I love you, too"

Roman smiled, kissing him a few times. "Now, go get dressed" Logan snorted, pushing the taller man away and fixing his necktie around his neck.

"As you wish" Roman smirked, tapping his ass while passing by. Jumping, Logan glared with no real hate, all Roman did was wink and vanish into the bathroom.

Half an hour later the couple were ready downstairs, play fighting on the couch. Knocking on the front door disturbed the commotion and Roman pushed Logan down onto the couch in his moment of weakness, sprinting to the front door. "Cheater!" Logan called after him, quickly fixing himself in the mirror.

"I'm only human, Gumdrop" Roman called back, opening the front door and grinning at his friends. "Come in! So glad you could make it"

"This isn't a party, moron" Virgil muttered, kicking off his shoes. "Virgil, as charming as ever!" Roman sarcastically remarked, giving him a side hug. "How are you?" He smiled sincerely, not often did Roman act that way towards Virgil but every once in awhile he wanted to know how he was.

"Good, you?" Virgil replied, smiling slightly.

"Brilliant! Me and Logan wish to tell you something, both of you" Roman motioned to Patton who looked up from his phone. He gasped, "you got a Puppy?!"

"No, not yet" Roman grinned at Pattons squeal.

"You have not told them already, have you?" Logan asked, standing next to Roman. "Nope! I was leaving it to you" he offered, gesturing for him to talk. "Of course" Logan murmured, clasping his hands and facing his friends.

"We apologise in advance if this...angers you, but me and Roman are in a romantic relationship" Logan explained, flickering to each of their faces in search for signs of anger.

"AWWWWWWW!" Patton surprisingly squealed, jumping up and down. "THAT IS SO CUTE!" He carried on, clapping his hands giddily.

Logan blushed lightly, automatically leaning into Romans couch as he wrapped an arm around his shoulder, earning a louder squeal from Patton.

"You're paying for the hearing aids I now need" Virgil remarked to Roman who only grinned in return.

"Yeah, it's great" Virgil said non-sarcastically.

"No hard feelings?" Logan asked, both men opposite shook their heads. "Besides, we're both in a relationship with other-" Virgil cut himself off but Roman gasped anyway.

"Tell. Me. Everything!"

And so they did.

Thanks for the request!