STOP - No Ship

Silly lil' OneShot

Silly lil' OneShot

"VIRGIL!" Roman yelled, storming down the hallway. Said anxious aspect was sitting outside his room, smashing two pots together and creating loud noises that rang out throughout the mind, waking up all the sides who were originally, peacefully asleep.

Crossing his arms Roman watched Virgil not even look up from what he was doing, he just kept hitting the two pots together.

Huffing, Roman reached down and grabbed one of the pots, yanking it from his hold.

"Virgil, it is three am! What are you doing!?"

Virgil slowly stood up, dropping the other pan and staring at Roman tiredly. "I want some water...but m'lazy" he mumbled, slumping against the wall.

"So, you went all the way to the kitchen where there is water to grab to pots, to come all the way back and bang them together until someone came thinking they would get you water?!" Virgil paused for a few seconds, then nodded with a tired smile.

"Virgil..." Roman sighed, holding out his hand. As he did a cup of water appeared, Virgil took it instantly and gulped down the entire thing. 

"Thanks, Princey" he grinned, vanishing into his room.

"....AHHHHHHH-"

Thanks for the request!