Against The Rules 2 - Logan x Roman

^^ lol

AU

Roman glanced at his phone

6:59pm

He breathed in deeply, letting a smile grace his features. During the week the two had met a few more times and walked around town but this was different, this was a date. Even if they only met at the beginning of the week Roman already knew he would fall in love with Logan.

He checked his phone once more

7:00pm

Hiding his phone in his pocket he rapped on the door, putting on his charming smile as he saw Logan, bowing down he pressed a soft kiss against his hand, a blush already lighting up on Logan's pale cheeks.

"What time shall I bring you back?" Roman asked, watching Logan shut the front door behind him. He looked smart, dressed in a dark blue shirt with a lighter toned blue tie,  his hair placed neatly across his head and glasses placed perfectly on his nose.

"Eleven sharp" Logan replied, letting Roman open the gate for him as the charming boy usually did, anyway.

"Only four hours?" Roman fake pouted, walking in step with Logan as they headed down the street. "I apologise" Logan replied, "but" he carried on, glancing at Roman. "If you want this to happen again you better make the next four hours the best I have ever had" Logan cockily said, he didn't usually act this way but he wanted his time with Roman to be enjoyable.

Roman smirked, casually slipping his hand into Logan's, making his smile grow and blush darken. "Looks like it won't be hard" Roman winked, Logan rolled his eyes playfully, holding Romans hand back.

As the two boys finally disappeared Romans younger sister got down from her stool pressed against the wall - so she could look out of the window - and raced down the stairs, calling her parents at the same time.

She knew something was up, even if she was young that doesn't mean she's dumb.

"Mummy! Daddy!" She ran into the living room, bouncing up and down with a wide grin. She loved telling on her big brother.

"What it is?" Her Mom smiled, picking her up and placing her gently in her lap. She giggled in excitement.

"Roman! I saw him holding hands with Logan!"

Ever since that day Romans sister regretted ever telling her parents what she saw...

Roman and Logan didn't even get to the destination Roman had planned to go to when a car pulled up next to them, Roman quickly taking his hand away from Logan's when he realised it was his parents car.

"What are you doing?!" His Mother yelled, flinching back a few steps he stared in confusion at the two, Logan spotting his parents car pulling up behind.

"So, you two are dating, huh?" That was Romans Father, he looked so furious Roman felt fear shoot down his spine, his heart and stomach dropping.

"I...he..uh" he stumbled for words, Logan's parents rushed over, looking as angry as Roman's.

"Logan! I thought we raised you better than this!" The Mother hissed.

"We are not dating, I do not know why you are insinuating that" Logan defended, a little scared along with Roman but he was good at lying.

"Your sister saw you holding hands! Why would she lie?"

"Why would she not? She is Romans younger sister, I could imagine she likes to tell Roman off, even if it may not be true" Logan, once again, retaliated, eyes narrowing. He felt protective over Roman as did he over Logan, but Roman couldn't speak, he was always terrified of his parents finding out his sexuality but he didn't expect it to be so soon.

He's going to be killed. Beaten to death. Thrown out onto the streets...all because of his little, bratty sister.

"Are you calling my daughter a liar?"

"Logan, I can't believe you!"

"We ban you two from seeing each other again!"

Roman was finally able to speak again. "I wouldn't" his voice was deadly calm, deep down he was still scared but he had to stick up for himself and Logan.

"Don't tell me what to do-"

"Don't tell me what to do!" Roman fired back.

"I am your Mother-!"

"Barely" Roman scoffed, crossing his arms. His Father marched over and grabbed Roman by the arm in a painful grip, he let out a quiet yelp, struggling against his Father as he pulled him towards the car.

"You are hurting him!" Logan yelled but he was grabbed by his own Father, yells echoed down the street but was silenced when the car doors slammed shut.

"Don't you dare speak" Logan's Father ordered his son, Logan clenched his jaw but kept quiet, staring out of his window and forcing tears back.

Meanwhile Roman was screaming his head off, only silenced when a hand came down across his cheek, he stared at his Mother in horror and shock, noticing she was a little shocked, too.

This kept him silent, once he arrive home his sister was standing on the stairs, instantly seeing the red mark on his cheek and angry expressions on their parents face.

Roman looked at his sister and scoffed, pointing a finger at her he said, "You are not my sister, you little shit"

Roman knew she was crying but he couldn't care less, because as soon as he entered his room and locked the door he broke down on his bed.

Even if their parents banned it, Roman and Logan still met up, the first time they hugged and cried, Roman whispering over and over how sorry he was, even if it wasn't his fault.

One day both of them couldn't bare the hate they got everyday from their parents, that night they packed their bags and left together, able to live in a little abandoned house in the woods.

They lived there for six years, the police never found them.

Ten years after they ran away a bunch of teenagers found the house they lived in, all of them screaming in unison when they saw two skeletons laying on a old, mouldy mattress pressed into the corner of the room.

The skeletons were holding hands, cuddled up to each other.

They informed the police, the police were able to identify them as Roman and Logan.

The police informed the parents...they were all plagued with guilt, and Romans sister blamed herself for the rest of her life.

I don't- I just...I mean...I can't...tell if that was good, lol