Frozen In Time - Patton x Roman

Really good song ^^

I have to do school work buuuttttttttt...........

YoU dOn'T oWn mE

Point out typos!

"Please stop fighting!" Patton sighed, but however much he begged and pleaded Logan, Roman and Virgil wouldn't stop shouting at one another, trying to get their word across. Patton spun around, leaning on the counter, trying to calm himself down. He hated being angry, but it was becoming increasingly harder for him to keep his cool.

"Guys..." he whispered, clenching his eyes shut.

More and more shouting prevailed.

Finally, he lost it

"I WISH YOU WOULD ALL JUST STOP!" he yelled, still not facing them. Patton didn't notice the  silence afterwards until a full minute had passed, the silence becoming frightening. Spinning around he gasped at the sight, his hands coming up to cover his open mouth.

"Guys?" He whispered, staring at the three worriedly.

They stopped arguing...along with moving, and everything. They looked frozen, angrily glaring at one another like they were beforehand, mouths open but nothing coming out. Scared, Patton tried to duck out into the real word, almost bursting into tears when he realised he couldn't.

He couldn't duck out! He couldn't go to thomas!

Softly placing his hand on Romans arm the royal didn't move an inch, neither was he breathing, the same for the others.

They were frozen...

Almost...frozen in time.

"No...no, no" Patton whispered, shaking Roman a bit. "Please wake up! Move! Do something!" He cried. He yelled and shook all of them, tears streaming down his cheeks. With his heartbeat hammering away faster and faster and breathing becoming shorter and shorter Patton backed away from his frozen friends, falling to the floor and curling up into a ball, what could he do? He can't do anything! He doesn't even know what happened!

If only Logan wasn't frozen, he would know what to do! He was smart, Patton wasn't!

Sniffling, Patton didn't move from his position, curled tightly in the corner, too scared to do anything else.

Pattons eyes slowly drifted open, shaking his head he slowly uncurled himself, stretching his limbs and glancing at his friends in dismay. He didn't know what to do, he couldn't go to the real world, what else is there?...who else is there?

The imagination? Would they know?

It was worth a shot.

Standing up Patton cleaned his eyes, kissing Roman lips gently. "I'll save you, I promise" he whispered to them all, hurrying down the hallway. He paused at the doorway, knowing of the creatures that lurked ready to attack. So, he grabbed Romans sword - not really knowing how to use it - before walking in, trying to look brave and confident when he was the complete opposite.

"Hello?" Patton called, knocking on the entrance to Romans kingdom. It was eerily silent, usually it was bustling with life. Pushing the doors open a crack he dropped Romans sword in surprise, staring at the villagers who were all frozen in time.

It wasn't just the sides, it was everyone.

Backing away Patton stumbled for the sword, noticing birds frozen in the sky, animals in the distance unmoving, everything...was paused.

"What do I do" he whispered, crying a few tears. "What do I do?!" He yelled. Spinning around fully he rushed back to the mind, dropping Romans sword in the hallway in his mad rush, he didn't care, he wrapped his arms around Roman and cried, sobbed, choked, sniffled, spluttered, trembled, everything.

"C-come back" he whispered brokenly, "I-I didn't mean to freeze you"

"Tell me what to do, Logan" he turned to his logical friend, taking in his facial features, full of anger, as if he was angry at him.

Patton flinched, looking at Roman who looked furious, along with Virgil. He backed away, standing in the middle of the three, his brain making him think they were staring at him, that they were angry at him - he was petrified. "I didn't mean to!" He tried to justify, hiding his face.

He was acting like a baby. Not like Logan would if he was in this situation, Logan would've known what to do by now! So would Roman! He was brave, he wouldn't be quivering in fear! Even Virgil would handle this situation better than he is!

What would they do? What would they do?

"F-find information" he sniffled, staring at Logan. "In...in the library!" Patton yelled, running to said room. He stared at the tall shelves, knowing they wouldn't go through them all, they would try and find the...the magic section? Or, something like that...

Sniffling, Patton went through book after book, throwing the ones he didn't need over his shoulder, coming across nothing useful. The mind library holds everything! Something about freezing time should be in here! But after searching and searching, even using the map he found nothing.

Collapsing into a chair he clutched his head in his hands. "What would they do!?" Patton muttered, tugging his hair. "They would...they would...do something!" He sobbed, resting his head in his arms, body shaking with every sob that echoed through the library.

"I'm such an-an idiot"

A few days passed, Patton was surrounded by books, deep purple bags surrounding his bloodshot eyes. He hasn't found anything, nothing that would tell him how to un-pause time, to get everyone moving again. He doesn't know how to bring them back, he doesn't know what to do and he hated himself for it.

Picking up another book he quickly realised it was the one he read..however long ago it was, he lost track. Anger taking over he threw the book into a shelf, screaming in rage. He grabbed another, and another, endlessly throwing the useless books away.

"COME BACK!" he screamed, curling up. "Come back!" He said, a little quieter.

"I wish you would all come back..." he whimpered. Amongst the silence he heard something...something faint but it was there. Lifting his head he looked towards the library doors, sniffling he slowly stood up and opened the doors, eyes widening when he heard...yelling.

Sprinting to the kitchen he stopped in the doorway, panting. They were back, they were back! He didn't even acknowledge the fact they were arguing before he burst into tears and hugged Roman tightly, causing the royal to stop his yelling and stare at his crying boyfriend.

"Patton-?"

"YOU'RE BACK!" he yelled, leaning back and smashing his lips onto Romans, kissing him while still holding him tightly. Roman was confused but kissed back, letting Patton go once he gently pushed away.

"You're all back" he cried, staring at a very confused Virgil and Logan.

"Back from where...?" Logan asked, uncertainly. "I-I don't know, but you're back, and you're okay"

"Why wouldn't we be?" Roman frowned.

"Did...did something happen?" Virgil questioned, watching Patton gently shake his head, hugging Roman once more. "Nothing...I just love you all so much"

"We...love you to, Dad"

"Are you sure everything's okay?" Roman mumbled, cleaning Pattons tears away. The bubbly trait nodded, grinning widely.

"Everything is perfect"

Later that day....

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LIBRARY?!"

"Oh no..."