Flower Crown - Roman x Virgil

—

Virgil hummed quietly to himself as he wandered through the minds endless hallways, music blasting through his earphones. He didn't expect to see anyone else which is why he was surprised when he turned a corner and spotted Roman sitting against the wall, flowers of all types surrounding him.

He snorted, realising he was making a flower crown. Virgil walked over, leaning on the wall. "What are you doing, Princey?"

Prince didn't flinch, knowing Virgil was standing there.

Roman delicately twirled the flower crown in his grasp, a soft smile settled on his lips. "Making flower crowns" he replied absentmindedly, placing the crown with red and white flowers on his head gently.

"Oh, the Prince does have a soft side" Virgil snickered, watching Roman separate the different flowers into colour coordinated bunches.

"Brilliant observation as always, Verge" Roman replied in the same far-off voice. Virgil realised there was no point in teasing, Roman was obviously focused on what he was doing. Squatting to the floor next to the royal, he awkwardly picked up a purple flower, staring at it closely.

"Would you like me to teach you?" Roman asked, his eyes never leaving the flower crown he was currently making. Virgil stammered, dropping the flower accidentally. Roman chuckled, finally looking over at Virgil who blushed under his make up, shrugging and mumbling to himself.

"Is that a yes?"

Virgil nodded bashfully, Roman didn't mind showing Virgil what to do, helping him throughout the process.

By the end Virgil made one crown for himself and Roman made three, for Thomas, Logan and Patton. Clicking his fingers the left over flowers disappeared, Roman stood up and held his hand down to help Virgil.

"Thanks...for...the crown" Virgil mumbled, Roman smiled and took the crown from his hands, placing it on Virgils head. "You made it"

"You taught me" Virgil replied, smirking at the Prince. Roman smirked back, shaking his head. "Let us head back, the others may start to worry"

Virgil groaned, "we're so far away..."

"We can teleport"

Virgil paused, mimicking him childishly before disappearing to the main part of the mind. Letting out a laugh Roman followed, attacking the boy with tickles as soon as he spotted him.

From then on, Roman always invited Virgil to make flower crowns with him.

Thanks for the request!