Flustered - Logan x Roman

BEST. SOUNDTRACK. EVER.

—

Roman smirked upon entering Logan's room, spotting the logical trait working on his computer. Waltzing up behind him Roman spun his chair around and kissed his slightly parted lips, Logan's eyes widened in surprise and a blush rose on his burning cheeks.

Pulling back Roman smiled lazily, kissing his nose which tinged pink. "Lunch is ready" Roman uttered, standing up straight and teleporting to the kitchen, leaving Logan a blushing mess at his desk. He sighed, Oh Roman...

(Jesus Christ I was reading through this and just as I finished reading the line above my door opened and it scared the shit out of me. Luckily it was my grandmother but the sudden noise - ho boy)

Finally making it to the kitchen Roman shot him a subtle smirk, he only glared back with no hate, sitting beside Virgil who was half asleep while picking at his food.

As Patton rambled about animals Logan felt a hand lace with his, eyes averting over he noticed Roman and Virgil switched places without him realising it, Virgil was falling asleep on the table, anyway.

Roman rubbed his thumb across Logan's hand, kissing the back of it gently like it would break with too much pressure. "I love you, Gumdrop" Logan blushed, cursing himself for becoming flustered so easily at everything Roman did. "As do I" Logan mumbled, finishing his food.

Before he could stand Roman wrapped an arm around his waist, the noise of Patton fussing over Virgil in the back as he kissed Logan deeply, rubbing his soft skin just below his waist.

"Sleep with me tonight?" Roman whispered, breaking apart from the kiss but their faces still inches apart. Not able to form a sentence Logan only nodded and Roman smiled a smile that could brighten anyone's day. Letting Logan stand he walked back to his room, a permanent smile adorning his face.

Later that evening Logan knocked on Romans door, waiting until he was given permission to enter. Once he had, he pushed open the door and let out a little yelp, ducking away when he saw Roman still changing. "Why did you let me in?" Logan called, flustered.

Roman stood in the doorway, only wearing pyjama bottoms. "I don't wear tops to bed" Roman replied, smirking and leaning on the doorway. "Yes you do! You have worn clothes to bed plenty of times prior to this night!" Logan retorted, sighing and forcing himself to not stare at his toned stomach.

"I'm trying new things! And you don't seem to mind" Roman tugged him in, closing the door by pushing Logan - gently - into it, pinning him to the wood with a grin that melted his heart, figuratively. "Ro-" he gasped, Roman pressing his body flush against his and attacking his lips. Logan gripped his arms, eyes falling shut and knees going jelly.

How does Roman do this to him so easily?

Letting Roman sweep him off his feet the royal dropped him on the bed, laying down next to him. Logan sighed out, heart beating rapidly against his heaving chest. Roman chuckled, sliding under the covers and cuddling Logan close. "You're so easily flustered" he hushed, closing his eyes and kissing his head.

"Goodnight, Gumdrop"

Logan sighed, resting a hand on Romans arm that coiled around his waist comfortably.

"Night, Romeo"

Logan wanted to get back at Roman - he tried several times to make the royal even the slightest bit flustered but every time it always ended with Logan blushing profusely. In the end Logan almost gave up until an idea popped up in his mind. He remembered the first time he ever made Roman flustered, ever since he never used the exact phrase again, smiling he decided to do it.

"Roman?"

The royal spun around, smiling at Logan who stopped in front of him.

"I love you"

Roman looked taken back, and he spluttered. Spluttered! It was working!

"Wh-huh?"

"I love you, Roman" Logan spoke again, adding on a smile. Roman blushed, hands becoming clammy. Logan doesn't usually express his feelings, and if he does he never often uses that phrase but maybe he should more often. Logan took his hand and kissed his red cheek. "This is where you would say I love you, too"

"Yes" Roman breathed, hugging Logan tightly and hiding his face. "I love you, too"

Thanks for the request!