Sleepy Cuddles - Logan x Virgil

*SNEEZLE*

Logan stretched his arms up from his body, letting out a tired sigh as he plucked his glasses from his face, rubbing his eyes tiredly. Although working was something he enjoyed, spending all day at his desk, only having ten minute breaks every few hours can make for a very tedious day. One Logan didn't particularly want to have.

Even though he had work left, he knew caring for himself was the better option here. As self care will result in better work productivity.

Stretching his limbs, he rose from his chair, letting out a soft groan as a few clicks echoed off his body.

Turning around he clicked his fingers and changed from normal clothes to unicorn onesie.

Venturing to Virgil's bedroom, the logical aspect knocked on the door respectively, as he does every time for everyone.

"Come in!"

Logan couldn't help but smile just a little at the sound of the voice from the man he loved after a long day.

Walking in, Virgil shot him a smile of his own, scooting over and letting Logan wrap his arm around his waist loosely, Virgil still slouching against the headboard, scrolling through tumblr.

"Told you you'd regret it"

"Shut up" Logan mumbled, earning a snort from Virgil.

Shutting off his phone and flicking off the lights, Virgil laid down beside him, suddenly finding his own sleep catching up on him.

"Night, Kitten" Virgil mumbled, Logan's cheeks burning with a soft blush every time Virgil said it.

"Goodnight, Dear"

Snappidy ding dong