How Did I Fall For You? - Thomas x Deceit

Yes, I literally ship them all in every ship possible-

DON'T JUDGE ME

Point out any mistakes!

Thomas stood in his kitchen, leaning on the counter that faced towards the living room. He silently watched his aspects sitting on the couch, talking civilly. Even Deceit there, but he mostly stayed quite, only putting his input when needed. Thomas watched him the most, taking in everything he did. Like, when he lifted his hat to brush his hair to the side, or when he pulled his cape more over his shoulders. He didn't know why, but Thomas couldn't avert his eyes, all he did was twirl his spoon in his drink while staring.

Countless times after that, he's caught himself staring at Deceit whenever he would show up - which unfortunately wasn't often - and when he didn't, Thomas would never fail to ask about said aspect, making others suspicious...

One evening, Thomas was sitting alone in the living room, scrolling through Twitter when he heard an aspect appear. "Hey!" He smiled, looking up to see who it was, silently gasping at the sight of Deceit.

"Oh-Er...hey" Thomas stammered, shutting off his phone and sitting up. Deceit only smirked, cocking an eyebrow. "I totally haven't noticed the times you've stared at me" he spoke, slowly walking towards Thomas who pushed slightly into the couch.

"S-stare? Psh...I don't stare" Thomas tried, his breathing hitching as Deceit leaned in close.

"Thomas..." Deceit tutted, putting his legs either side of Thomas's. "You can't lie to me" they were so close each other's breaths fanned their cheeks, a small smile falling onto Thomas's lips.

"Does that mean I can?"

Deceit chuckled almost silently, "don't play that game with me"

Thomas pushed up and their lips met with a burst of fireworks, fitting together perfectly. Eyes slipping shut, they got lost in the moment, completely focused on the feeling of their lips, tingling sensation spurting with every touch. Pinning his arms on the back of the couch, Deceit leaned in closer, so close their chests touched.

They quickly parted to gulp in air before diving back in, Thomas moving his arms around his neck, parting his lips to allow entrance for Deceits velvet like tongue.

This went on for awhile until Thomas was laying down under Deceit, finally breaking apart long enough to speak.

"So...you like me?" Thomas panted, grinning shyly.

"No" Deceit replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes and resting his forehead on Thomas's.

"Will you go out with me?"

"I would hate too"

Thank for the request!

*cracks neck* yeet-