Finally, I Can Kill You - No Ship

TW: Murder

Roman walked through the mind with a sinister smile, waving around a knife in his hand. He heard the other sides talking in the living room, his eyes darkening.

Standing in the doorway, he glanced at them all, tilting his head curiously, wondering how each of them will die.

Walking up behind the couch, he brought the knife down through Patton's chest. In shock, he didn't even scream, just sat there, eyes wide, skin as pale as a ghost.

The others didn't know what to do, until Thomas broke the silence by screaming.

"Roman! Wha-what the fuck!?" Virgil cried, backing away. Logan couldn't move, staring at Patton, paralysed with fear. Roman grinned, going for him next.

"Logan!" Deceit yelled but Roman's knife went through his chest, too. He gasped, hands shaking as he stared at the wound, wordlessly glancing at Virgil, his eyes screaming for help.

Suddenly, Thomas cried out behind him. Spinning around, Virgil saw his host collapse to the floor, Roman standing over him, grinning evilly.

"Stay the fuck away!" Virgil yelled, watching Roman waltz up to Deceit who went to run, stabbing his chest too.

"Roman...please" Virgil begged, backing up against the wall. Roman pinned him against it, his smirk turning into a smile, unable to control his laughter.

Eventually, Virgil broke and laughed with him, which in turn made the others laugh, too.

Roman turned to the readers, grinning.

"April fools!"

Hehehehehe