Bye Patton - Roman x Patton

I STOLE MY FRIENDS T-SHIRT IT SMELLS LIKE THEMMMMMMMMMMMM

AU

Roman was happily watching a Disney movie when he heard his phone ping. Reaching over he read the notification, flinching when his phone pinged and pinged over and over, barely able to read all the texts he was getting from Patton.

Pausing the movie he unlocked his phone and read the messages, on each message his eyes widened and his heart thumped faster and faster.

Cookie - Roman??
Roman are you there?!
Roman please!
I can hear someone!
Please answer!

Roman - Whats wrong, Cookie? What can you hear?

Cookie - someone! I can't

Roman - can't What?
Cookie?

Cookie - SFOP TEXTING THEY CAN HESR THE NOISE

Roman froze, eyes staring at the bright screen. He waited and waited, finally breathing once more when the three bubbles appeared.

Cookie - Roman, I love you

Roman - I love you, too! Can you still hear him?

Cookie - Please don't mourn for me for too long, Roman, find someone, okay? Don't block anyone out, let Virgil and Logan help you, promise?

Roman - what ever do you mean?

Roman jumped up, rushing out of his house and towards Pattons.

Roman - you'll be fine! I'm coming now!

Cookie - Goodbye, Roman

Roman - Cookie! Don't say that!
Cookie?
Cookie, please respond!
Patton!?

Roman pocketed his phone and sprinted the rest of the way to Pattons home, he saw the front door wide open and he rushed in, knowing Patton would've been in his room he jumped up the stairs, missing a few before bursting into Pattons room at the end of the hall.

First thing he noticed was Pattons phone, abandoned on the empty bed. He picked it up, seeing his texts.

Suddenly, his phone pinged...reaching into his pocket he saw a text from Patton.

Cookie - he's gone. Don't expect to see him again.

How did he get a text from Patton...when he was holding his phone?

Roman dropped both phones, taking a few steps back. Suddenly, he felt terrified, like...he wasn't alone.

"Patton?" He called, eyes scanning the room he stood in, it being almost pitch black. He heard a creak in the hallway, instantly knowing it wasn't Patton he grabbed both phones and climbed out through the window, standing on the street while calling the cops, explaining best he could what happened.

The police investigated the case but...they couldn't find anything.

The text Roman got was sent from Pattons phone, but the text isn't on Pattons phone, when the try and trace it back it always goes to Pattons phone...

They never found him.

Roman didn't know how many days he cried for but he listened to what Patton told him, he let Logan and Virgil in, he got the help he needed...

But nothing helped the guilt that weighed on his heart.

Thanks for the request!