Love Me? - Roman x Logan

It is 1:16am lol

It is 1:16am lol

Logan was peacefully doing work when two hands rested on his shoulders. He didn't flinch, knowing it was no other then Roman.

"Gummmmdroooopppppp" Roman dragged, leaning on the back of Logans chair, his chin resting on his hand settled on Logans shoulder.

"Yes, Roman?" Logan sighed, writing a few more things down. "Show me affection!" He whined, "I miss you" he murmured, kissing his jaw. Logan shuddered, dropping his pen and turning around. Kissing his cheek he went back to his work.

"Was that satisfactory?"

Instead of replying Roman picked Logan up from his chair, earning a yelp. "Roman!" He gripped onto his boyfriend tightly. "Put me down!" He demanded, a small smile brightening up his face. Roman grinned, dropping him on the couch.

Before he could escape Roman laid on top of him, getting comfortable. "Payback" Roman muttered. "It cannot be payback if I enjoy it" Roman smiled, lifting his head up and kissing Logan softly.

"I love you" Roman sighed out happily, kissing his nose and resting his head back on Logan's chest, humming in delight when Logan's hand began to comb through his hair.

"As do I" Logan whispered.

Short :/ sorry