Fake Hate - Roman x Virgil

I am

I am...quite tired

After the video ended and the sides sunk down Roman rushed over to Virgil and kissed him for a few seconds, shocking the more anxious trait.  "I'm so sorry, Dearest" Roman whispered, cupping his cheek and stroking it gently. Virgil snickered, shrugging with a small smile. "For what?"

"I insulted you! I know it's what we do but I don't mean it! You looked hurt and I-"

"Princey, we insult each other every video. Really, it's fine-"

"It's not fine until you believe I didn't mean it!"

"What? Prince-!" Virgil yelped, clinging to Roman as the royal picked him up without warning and plopped him on the couch, cuddling him close and kissing him every few minutes. Every video the sides make with Thomas it was famously known that Virgil and Roman squabble and call each other names they don't mean, but when Roman does insult his emo the guilt that attacks him is unbearable.

Even if they both agree to it, Roman still feels terrible after.

"I love you" Roman whispered, hugging him impossibly closer. Virgil sighed, hiding a small smile and getting comfortable on Roman, he wasn't moving for awhile anyway. Virgil didn't mind much, it just meant he got lots of attention after the video, which absolutely (secretly) adored.

Roman kissed his cheek, resting his chin on Virgils shoulder and looking at his phone. "Do you forgive me for the pain I have caused you?" He asked with a frown, eyes wide and nervous.

"Hurt me? Princey, I know your insults are empty" Virgil sighed, suppressing a chuckle and smiling at the expression painted on his royals face.

"Yes but do you forgive me?!" Virgil rolled his eyes fondly, turning back to his phone. "I don't know" he shrugged, Roman pouted and hugged him tighter, burying his head in Virgils chest and dramatically crying out. "But Dearest! I love you! I would never intentionally hurt you!" He wailed, gripping Virgil so tight as if he would slip away.

"Dude-?" Virgil sighed, "Yes...I forgive you, or whatever"

Roman sighed out, letting go of Virgil but still holding his arms loosely around his waist. "Thank Disney! I don't know what I would've done!"

Virgil shrugged softly, "the hug was nice..."

"Hmm? What was that?" Roman smirked, hearing what he had said but wanting to hear it again. Virgil groaned, hiding his face. "Shut up, Princey!"

"I just want to know what you said!"

"I...Ugh. I hate you...I said...I liked it" he muttered, quieter than before but Roman took it, anyway. "You did, huh?" He mused, slowly pulling him close. Virgil groaned once more, pulling himself close and hiding his face. "There...now stop moving" he muttered, closing his eyes. Roman smiled and kissed his head, falling into a peaceful slumber with Virgil tightly secured in his arms.

Thanks for the request!

I got progressively tired during that

Anyway I was tagged

1 | Wattpad crush?
Pfft, like I would say

2 | relationship status?
Single, lmao. Awhile ago I said I had a girlfriend, but I wasn't happy for awhile, so I ended things...yeah I'm amazing *sarcasm intended*  it's a wonder I've ever been in a relationship, to be honest

3 | girl bff
Nope!

4 | Guy bff?
Nada, my friends

5 | last song you listened to?
HIGHWAY TO HELLLLLLLLLL, HMMM DON'T STOP ME EH EH EHH *GUITAR*

6 | favourite video game?
Finding paradise or to the moon or life is strange!

7 | favourite animal?
DESERT FOXXXXXXX

8 | a picture of an attractive person because you can
Okay?

Lmao if you can't see it I apologise

9 | favourite pun
All

10 | tag ten?
....nah, if you wanna do it do it