Alien Buddy - Patton x Virgil

*bobbles head*

Patton is an alien

Au

"Everyone, this is Patton. My alien experiment " Logan introduced to his friends. Roman, Virgil, Deceit and Thomas looked up, a smirk growing on Roman's face.

"They're cute" he winked, Patton floated above the ground, hair waving around gently as if it were under water. He turned to Logan who held a hand over his face.

"What does that mean?"

Thomas cooed, "where did you find him?" He asked, brushing his thumb against Patton's blue, glimmering skin. The alien giggled, twirling around in the air around Thomas who laughed. "Long story" Logan replied, pulling Patton down by his shoulder. Roman hummed, cocking his head. "Nice ass" he grinned at Patton who smiled back.

"What's an 'ass'?"

Thomas burst into laughter, Patton laughing along with him mostly out of confusion.

"Roman, flirt with the alien one more time and I will kill you" Virgil snidely remarked, Patton heard and gasped, hiding behind Logan. "Logan! Your human friend is about to murder the other human friend! We must do something!" Thomas's heart melted, "Yes Patton, save Romans life" Deceit commented, watching with amusement as Patton stood protectively in front of Roman, making Virgil roll his eyes and huff.

"Humans have squish!" Patton commented, instantly turning to Roman and poking his arm, gasping afterwards. "This flesh is hard! Logan! Why is his flesh hard?"

Virgil and Deceit snorted, Roman only blushed while Logan groaned and Thomas silently died in the background. "He excessively works out" Logan replied, glaring at Roman who flexed. Patton stared in astonishment, poking the muscle on his arm.

"Why don't you have this Logan?!"

"Yes, because Logan totally exercises" Deceit said, standing up to catch a better look at the alien standing in their living room. Logan huffed, taking Patton away.

"He is here so I can experiment, do not get attached-"

"Woah, you don't plan on hurting him, do you?" Virgil questioned, slowly standing up. Roman narrowed his eyes, pulling Patton back. The alien didn't know what was going on, so he happily floated next to Roman, holding his hand.

"This is called 'hugging hands' right?" He asked, they all shared a look, turning to Logan who slumped.

"Yeah, we are definitely keeping him"

"Roman! Roman! Look!" Patton rushed to his new friend, holding the glass of water in his hands. "You drink liquid! Right?" Roman smiled, putting down his phone. "Yes, would you like to try some?" Patton nodded, pressing the edge of the glass to his natural dark blue lips, frowning as the water didn't tip in.

Roman chuckled, "tip the glass up, but not too-" it was too late, Patton tipped it all the way up and now he was covered in water, blinking a few times in shock. "Fast..." Roman sighed, then began to laugh, grabbing a towel to clean him off.

"No! Watch! I saw something do this outside!"

Getting on all fours, Patton shook his body, a few water droplets going everywhere. "Patton!" Roman laughed, "You are not a dog!"

"A dog? What is 'a dog'?"

"A dog is a...pet, an animal!"

Patton nodded slowly, cocking his head. "I want a 'a dog!'"