Virtual Reality - Virgil x Roman x Patton x Logan

A pleasing gif

A pleasing gif

"What is under here..." Logan muttered, bending down to check under the desk, completely avoiding the jump-scare. Roman groaned, covering his face with his hands. Patton only giggled, finding Logan's interest in finding every little detail amusing - it also ruins most of the jump-scares which in Logan's case is good.

"Okay, Mr. I-must-find-everything, let me try!" Roman called, standing up from the couch. Logan paused the game, giving Roman an unimpressed look.

"Finding everything is the point of the game" Logan justified, crossing his arms. Roman rolled his eyes, holding both controllers tightly while the mask sat on his forehead. "Not when you miss being scared!" He retorted. Just before Logan could reply, Virgil walked in, gaining Romans attention.

"Dearest!" He grinned, sliding over and kissing his cheek. "Would you like to play?"

Logan sighed, sitting beside Patton who instantly curled into his side, all warm and cozy in his fluffy dog themed blanket.

"Play what?" Virgil muttered, hissing as Roman tried to grab his phone. The royal sighed, wrapping his arms around Virgils waist. "A horror game! You'll love it!" Roman grinned, kissing his face a few times.

"No, I'd hate it" Virgil replied, but leaned into his warm body anyway, sighing in content. "C'mon! You don't know until you try~!" Roman dragged out the last word playfully, twirling around so they stood in front of Logan and Patton. "Encourage him!" He gestured to Virgil who crossed his arms, glaring boringly.

"I am sure you will enjoy it, Virgil" Logan tried, in a voice that wasn't that persuading. "You don't have to if you don't want to, Angel!" Patton giggled, jumping up to hug him with the blanket.

"Patton! Stop being such a good boyfriend!" Roman whined, stomping his foot like a child. He wanted Virgil to have fun! "You really want me to play?" Virgil huffed, Roman nodded and grinned like a child, already handing over the headset. Virgil sighed, staring at the paused menu. "Ugh, whatever...five minutes" Virgil promised, hiding a smile at Roman who cheered in delight.

Handing the anxious aspect the controllers, he started the game and let him play, but he stayed close juuuust in case.

"This isn't...so bad" Virgil muttered, moving his character down a dark hallway, the only light from a flickering bulb high up on the cracked ceiling.

"Mostly..." he whispered, biting his lip nervously. Moving forward, he froze at the sudden noise that seemed to come from his right. Slowly turning his head, he came face to face with the scariest creature he had ever laid eyes on. Screaming - which made the other three aspects jump in surprise - Virgil rushed backwards, crashing into Roman who tried to hold him up but as Virgil turned his head another creature was there.

His fear took over, thinking the hands on him was from the creature. Screaming again, he dropped the controllers and tried to run but ended up on the floor, curling and shaking.

They all jumped to action, Logan carefully - as to not hurt him - took of the headset while Patton rubbed his arm, whispering soothing things in his ear.

"Virgil, Dearest, it's us" Roman called out, smiling reassuringly as the anxious aspect cracked open his eyes. Once seeing the people he loved, he relaxed and caved, letting Patton hug him to his chest tightly.

"S-Sorry" he whispered, still shaking. "I-i didn't mean to ruin-"

"You did not ruin anything, Dear" Logan cut him off, reaching out to hold one of his hands. Hugging wasn't really "his thing" and he definitely didn't want to join in if Patton was already hugging him.

"It was perfectly normal for you to react that way. You are fear, after all" Logan reassured in his own logical way. Virgil shot him a tiny smile, Logan knew it was his way of saying thanks.

"I'm sorry for making you play that dreadful game, Dearest!" Roman declared, frowning in despair. "I vow to never force you to do something you are uncomfortable with from now on!" Virgil snorted, shaking his head.

"Always the dramatic one..." he murmured, making Logan smirk and Patton giggle. Roman joined in, laughing quietly before pressing a short kiss to Virgils lips.

"I love you" he whispered, "I love you all" he added, affectionately ruffling Logan's and Patton's hair before jumping up and switching the game to a friendlier one.

The rest of the afternoon was filled with hugs, cuddles, games and laughs...

Thanks for the request!

I like TUNA