Fort - Patton & Deceit

Sorry I haven't updated recently! Aha

Sorry I haven't updated recently! Aha...I feel bad, lmao

Oh wellllllll

I'M STILL BAD AT WRITING DECEIT SHUSH-

Patton sat in the living room with a frown, staring at the pile of pillows and blankets on the floor. He went around to each side, asking if they wanted to join him in making a fort, but they were all busy with their own thing. Patton didn't mind! But he was a little disappointed...he didn't want to do it alone.

"You totally don't look like you want to cry"

The sudden voice made Patton flinch, turning his head his eyes brightened at the sight of Deceit! Jumping up, Patton grinned, making Deceit coil back with a suspicious gaze.

"What?" He dragged out questionably.

"You can build a fort with me! You're never busy, anyway!" Patton reached out and grabbed his gloved hand, dragging him to the pile of fort-building materials. 

"I would love to build a fort with you" Deceit smirked, obviously lying. Patton knew this, but instead decided to act like he wasn't lying, after all Deceit did say he'd want to do it, didn't he?

"Awesome!" Patton giggled, watching Deceits smirk fall as he tried to splutter out a reply. Handing him the cushions Patton told him to make a base while he gathered more blankets from the storage room. Leaving Deceit alone in the living room the side sighed out, begrudgingly putting up the fort walls, leaning them on chairs he stole from the table they usually ate on. They as in the four main sides.

The others ate somewhere else.

Patton came rushing back in, surprised to see Deceit still there. He expected the side to have gone back to his room, but he sat, waiting.

"Aw! This looks awesome!" Patton announced, startling the aspect. "It looks great" Deceit dragged out sarcastically, tapping his fingers together with a slight smirk apparent on his lips. Patton nodded in agreement, carefully placing blankets across the pillows, putting the ends on the chairs to keep the blankets spread out instead of dipping down. Deceit crossed his arms, watching the aspect.

"What do you think?" Patton beamed, eyes glistening with joy.

Deceit scanned it over, shrugging. "A child couldn't do better" he replied, smirking. "Aww! Thank you!" Deceit sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Is that all you need?"

Patton nodded, putting on a movie while a bowl of popcorn appeared in his hands. "This is the last you'll see of me!" Deceit declared, walking towards the doorway.

"I'd miss you!" Patton replied, crawling into the fort they made. Deceit paused in the doorway, glancing over his shoulder. All he could see was Pattons feet sticking out of the fort, obviously the bubbly aspect was focused on the movie that played.

"I definitely wouldn't miss you" He replied quietly, leaving Patton to his movie.

Why do I always make the villains out to be tHE GOOD GUYS-

I'm terrible.