Fluff - Logan x Patton

Such a good songggggg ^^^^^^^^

I can't be arsed to write smut, sorry

Patton laid on his warm bed, blankets resting across his body up to his torso, one arm under his head, eyes gazing out through the window at the orange glow spreading across the sky from the setting sun. He wore a faint smile, everything was...still, peaceful, everyone else was okay, he had nothing to worry about, and also had the rest of the evening off to relax and care for himself.

The soft creak of his bedroom door caught his attention. Turning his head, he spotted Logan standing timidly in the doorway, due to it being summer instead of wearing his onesie, he wore a simple black tee and grey shorts. With his free arm, Patton motioned him over, smiling softly at his adorable boyfriend.

"Salutations" Logan spoke quietly, sounding tired.

"I told you to not overwork" Patton commented, letting Logan climb into his bed, resting his head on Patton's chest. "You are right. I apologise, Love" Logan replied back, subconsciously nudging his head into Patton's hand as it combed through his soft, purple toned hair. Morality grinned, resting his head back down and gazing through the window once more, sighing out through his nose, content with the moment.

"I love you" Patton murmured, feeling Logan shuffle further into his side for warmth and comfort.

"As do I" Logan replied, eyes slipping shut. Patton took off Logan's glasses, setting them aside so he could sleep comfortably.

"Goodnight, Logy Bear..."

Thank for the request!

Hey guys! If you like Goodnight Mr. Tom, earlier today I found out it was on YouTube! Just search it, and click the second video called "Goodnight mr Tom VHS"

And, if you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend. Especially if you're into war evacuee-type movies