Not Used To Affection - Logan x Roman x Virgil x Patton

Requests are open incase you were curious!

wE aRe BuDdIeS

Logan flinched suddenly when a loud noise disrupted him from his thoughts. Realising someone knocked on his door he stood up and straightened his clothes, assuming it was Roman from the type of knock.

Low and behold he was right.

"Greetings, Logan!" Roman smiled, swooping down and pressing a short kiss to his lips. "May I speak with you?" Logan nodded and let him pass, closing the door softly.

Why would he want to speak? He thought today was movie night? Hmm...knowing his boyfriends they would wait until he arrived, but usually they would all come and not just Roman. Logan didn't mind Roman, of course, but it's a little strange is all.

"What did you want to talk about?" Logan questioned, sitting on his chair and spinning around to face Roman who sat perched on his comfortable bed.

"You're not used to affection, right?" He began straight in, surprising Logan.

"I...suppose not, no. Especially when we first started dating" he informed, tapping his finger against his desk absentmindedly.

Roman shifted, clasping his hands together. "I know you've been overwhelmed before, and I have realised we are all moving too fast. It's why you're hiding in your room, isn't it?"

Logan's mouth fell open in shock, how had Roman worked it out? Logan never doubted the royal but...he would never expect him to work out his problem, although Logan did give credits to him.

"I um...well I am definitely not used to it, and sometimes it can be...too much. When we are having movie night, for example, we all cuddle but I would prefer to cuddle one instead of all. Sorry, am I being selfish?" Logan sighed, casting his eyes away.

Roman smiled softly and took Logan's tapping hand. "You're not selfish at all! We can all go slow, for you. Don't think we'll be hurt, or mad. We love you and never want to make you feel uncomfortable"

Logan nodded and stood up, giving Roman a quick awkward hug. "Thank you. I am glad you understand"

"Tonight you can sit on the end, I'll cuddle you and Virgil at the same time. Does that sound alright?" Logan thought it over, nodding slowly. "Yes, but are you sure?"

Roman kissed his hand, making Logan smile.

"Positive"

Leading the logical trait in Patton jumped up, smiling brightly. Roman mouthed something Logan didn't notice and Patton nodded, cuddling to Virgils side while Roman sat next to said trait, he let Logan sit however he wanted, head gently resting on Romans shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Roman whispered once the film stared. Logan nodded, sighing in content.

"Perfect"