Light 2 - Roman x Virgil & Patton x Logan

Don't stop me now I say as it is quarter to two in the morning and I'm really fucking tired but I want to updaaaate!

Nvm now it is 2:14am lol

Roman sighed, infuriated with the piles of paper that lay sprawled across his messy desk. Huffing out he thought of flipping his desk many times, this work was so infuriating! Where was Logan when you needed his smartness! Groaning into his hands Roman picked up a piece of paper, going to crumple it and throw it into the bin when he noticed the corner of the paper furthest away from his hand lit up on fire.

It burned the whole paper, leaving a pile of ashes on the ground.

Confused but intrigued he picked up another, burning that one too.

Oh my gosh! He thought excitedly, remembering back to Logan telling them all they had their own powers. "Fire!" He yelled, jumping up and making a fire ball appear in his hands. "This is my power!"

Coincidentally Patton also found his power. While searching the imagination he came across a few animals, only realising when he neared them he could hear what they were saying. He even spoke to them! They became friends. Assuming that was his power - even if he wanted everyone to understand animals - he explained it to the pack of different animals.

They said if he ever needed help just call, Patton was very grateful and hugged them all, calling them adorable after.

"My power is to control fire! I must have a fiery passion!" Roman happily shouted, fire appearing around him but not hurting him in any way.

"I can talk to animals!" Patton gushed, grinning at the small mouse that sat on his shoulder. "They talk like us!" He added, giddily.

"With these...I can finally kill the dragon witch- no- WE can kill the dragon witch!" He pointed to everyone on the couch, determination gleaming in his eyes. "But I do not even know my power-"

"All Patton can do is talk to animals-"

"TO THE IMAGINATION!" Roman declared, teleporting him and the sides to the dragon witches lair.

"What the hell, princey?!" Virgil yelled, glaring. "I can barely control my damn powers as it is-!" He got cut off as Roman pulled him out of the way, mere seconds from being crushed by the fat dragon witch that landed on the ground with a heavy thud. 

"Back for more, you pathetic Prince!" She spat, Virgil instantly forgot about his anger towards Roman, instead it turned to the dragon bitch.