Make Him Smile - Logan x Patton

Nudge nudge wink wink wank wank

Patton woke up that morning with one goal set in mind:

To make Logan smile

It's never really bothered Patton that Logan had his own way of showing his happiness, like his small eyebrow quirks, or the slight movements of his lips correlating to some sort of smile, or the way his eyes shone with pure emotion as he talked or learned about something new and exciting.

Patton loved Logan's little habits - such as named above ^ - but recently it's concerned the parental aspect that Logan hasn't smiled in the past few months - a full smile, anyway - and even though Logan has been happy in those months, Patton still feels bad he can't make his boyfriend smile, so today he is determined to make Logan smile so hard his cheeks will hurt!

Hopefully.

Changing and quickly making Logan's favourite breakfast, he made small talk with an energetic Roman and tired Virgil as they ate their food, somewhere along the conversation getting into an argument about how much wood is needed to make a house.

Yeah, Patton's confused too.

Glancing at the doorway occasionally, Patton lit up as soon as the logical aspect walked in, heading straight for the coffee machine when Patton stopped him, handing him a warm mug of the caffeine-filled drink Logan loved so much.

"Oh, thank you, love" Logan took the mug and hummed as the heat warmed up his hands, taking a seat beside Patton and quickly devouring the toast smeared in crofters jelly. Blanking out the other two, Patton slowly moved his hand up Logan's shirt to gently scrap his nails against the top of his back, something Logan enjoyed dearly.

The logical aspect leaned back subconsciously, eyes drooping to show he was content, but it still didn't raise a smile on his straight-lined lips. Sighing, Patton smiled himself at his adorable expression, carrying on until he eventually ate all his breakfast and finished his coffee. After Roman and Virgil had left, Patton put the plates in the sink, stopping Logan from leaving by bringing him into a soft and long kiss, gently wrapping his arms around his neck as Logan kissed back, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

Leaning back, Patton smiled happily while Logan only let the edge of his lip quirk up the slightest bit.

"That was unexpected, but sweet, thank you" Patton giggled, kissing his nose before letting him venture to the living room to read for awhile, Virgil and Roman possibly arguing - civilly - while cuddled up close in the corner of the couch. Sighing, Patton thought of what else he could do for the man he loved, when he suddenly thought of something.

Rushing to his room, he pulled out boxes among boxes, throwing everything everywhere until he finally pulled out a flash light at the bottom from one of the most dusty boxes. Grinning, he clicked his fingers and his room was tidy.

This flash light was a particularly special flash light...

Running back to Logan, he lit up upon seeing he was alone. Although he loved his two sons, he sometimes wanted to be alone with Logan, it might make his quest to make Logan smile easier.

Flicking off the living room light, he plonked beside Logan in the pitch black darkness. "Patton, may I ask what are you doing?" Logan questioned, instinctively wrapping his arm around the adorable side as he snuggled up to Logan, pointing the torch towards the wall and flicking it on.

Instead of the usual yellow and/or white light torches give off, shining against the wall was a child-like interpretation of space. With a soft purple colour, and five pointed stars. It made Patton smile, and Patton knew Logan loved space, so it was sure to get some sort of good reaction. Which, to his utter happiness, it did.