Old Feelings 2 - Deceit & Virgil

I...am hungry

"I love you, Deceit..."

Deceit bit his lip, hard, to keep the tears hidden behind his eyes as he walked around the corner and to his room, only then letting himself breakdown where no one would see. Of course Virgil still had feelings when he was the one to break up with him. Does he even realise how much shit he put Deceit through just because he didn't want to date a bad side?

Crossing the room to his couch, Deceit crumpled against it, pressing the palms of his hands to his eyes to at least try and control the two water falls of tears. His hat slipped off, but he couldn't care at that point, the more he thought about Virgil the more his throat closed up and eyes stung. With a heavy heart, he thought why did he let Virgil leave, he wanted to know what did he do to make Virgil want to break up, and he also desperately wanted to know how to win the anxious aspect back.

As days went on, Virgil shut off his emotions, forcing his brain to to make him think he didn't like Deceit, when really he should be trying to persuade his heart. Deceit, on the other hand, didn't want to block out the emotions that swarmed through him, he knew all he wanted to do was hold Virgil in his arms like he used to, to kiss him like nothing was wrong, to send him little compliments that made him feel good about himself for once.

But, Deceit knew Virgil didn't want that again, so he stayed in his room, ignoring the pain in his stomach from the lack of food, ignoring his stinging eyes from the abandonment of sleep, ignoring...everything.

Roman and Logan soon forgot about the argument that happened between Virgil and Deceit, going back to their normal daily lives, while Patton was still worried sick. He spoke to Virgil, but all he got was a tiny explanation about how they used to be friends but something happened. Not wanting to push his dark son for more, he let the conversation drop, but made sure to remind Virgil to eat and sleep, and snap him from his thoughts as more recently he's been caught in them.

Then, after awhile....things went back to normal. Virgil was okay.

Patton was happy once more, but that soon diminished.

He was cleaning up the minds living room - which was an exact replica of Thomas's own living room - when he came to where he usually stands in videos, remembering when he and Deceit stood there at the same time.

Suddenly, his eyes widened.

"Deceit..."

Spinning around, he dropped everything and basically sprinted down the hallway, stopping abruptly outside of the lying aspects room. Straightening out, he knocked on the door, waiting in silence for any sort of response.

"Anything you need?" Deceit spoke upon opening the door. Patton gasped softly, taking a step closer to brush his thumb across Deceit's noticeably thinner cheek. Sighing, Deceit pushed his hand away, raising an eyebrow. Not saying a word, Patton grabbed his hand and led him down the hallway, helping him walk after he stumbled from lack of energy.

Sitting him at the table, he silently cooked up a meal, every so often glancing over his shoulder at him to make sure he was still there, and every time he saw Deceit staring at the table silently, emotionless.

Placing the food before him, Patton sat beside him, watching him slowly pick up the fork and hesitantly eat the food. Patton didn't leave until he finished, rubbing his back as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

"Hug?" Patton offered quietly, Deceit shook his head and both aspects stood up, hugging each other tightly as Deceit hid his face, unstoppable tears falling against Patton's neck.

As they hugged, Virgil walked in, glancing up from his phone and silently gasping. Patton looked up, staring at Virgil silently, wondering what he would do.

His mind screamed no, and his heart screamed yes, he was torn between going over and taking Patton's place, or turning and leaving as quickly as possible. But, with a soft hand motion from Patton gesturing him over, his heart won and he shuffled across the kitchen, Patton slowly leaning back and Virgil hesitantly sliding into his place, wrapping his arms around Deceit's waist.

The aspect didn't mind, it meant Virgil didn't hate him, which means he had a chance.

Anxiety pressed his face against his neck, his shoulders shaking a little as he cried along with Deceit, Patton smiling and leaving the room, letting the two aspects hug for a long period of time before the slowly leaned back and kissed. It held all the apologies and I love you's they needed to say.

Thank for the request!