My Chemical Roman - Virgil x Roman

—

Virgil sat on the corner of the couch, earphones blasting music from one of his favourite bands, MCR. He was content sitting on his own, scrolling through tumblr, often seeing fan art of Princey he would always reblog. Something about the charming Prince always made his heart flutter and a smile brighten on his pale face.

Speaking of, Princey happened to enter the room as Virgil dreamily thought of him.

"Greetings, Virgil" Prince smiled, watching Virgil slowly lift his head up to him.

"Hey, my chemical Roman" he blurted without knowing, a blush flushing his cheeks. Roman's eyes widened a little on the nickname, but he smiled wider nonetheless.

"A new nickname, huh?" The Prince questioned, leaning down to Virgil. He just shrunk into the couch, stuttering a response that wasn't coherent at all.

The royal aspect chuckled, moving Virgils bangs from his face.

"It's my favourite so far" he whispered, pressing a kiss to his forehead. Virgil gasped, mouth wide open. Roman only smiled, moved his hair back and left the room without a word.

"That Prince..." Virgil muttered fondly, melting into the couch and touching his tingly forehead...

Thank for the request!