Bilingual 2 - Patton x Roman

It's 6:38am and I am /not/ ready for school

After a month in Spain - mostly hanging out with Roman - Patton eventually had to go home, he was upset and tears were spilled at the airport but they promised each other to text everyday, which is what they did. Somehow they always had something to talk about and never got bored of the conversation they shared over text.

Roman knew Patton lived in Florida, but he didn't know which part exactly, but that didn't really matter as much. He always wanted to go on vacation to Florida, and if he does bump into Patton it's a win win.

Ro - I have to go Cookie, speak to you soon? <3

Cookie <3 - Aw, okay! Text me when you're free again!!! <3 <3 <3

Roman smiled fondly at the message, pocketing his phone before leaving the hotel room. He planned out the day - Well, half of it. He knew where to go and was sure he wouldn't get lost, besides he had a map on his phone to help incase he needed it. In the early hours of the day he went to a few different shops, ending up buying a bunch more than he anticipated which wasn't unusual for him.

For lunch he stopped in a random cafe, eating while texting Patton with his full attention, blatantly ignoring the giggling group of girls that tried to get his attention.

Later that day Roman casually walked through a park, smiling at the beautiful flowers that lined the path. He glanced at the kids that played with their toys, happily reminded of when he was a child. The sun was close to setting and he knew he should probably get back to the hotel soon when something caught his eye, more like someone. They were sitting on a wooden bench, smiling at their phone.

Roman grinned, remembering the bright smile, purple hair and cat hoodie wrapped around their shoulders. It was Patton!

Jogging over Roman glanced at his phone over his shoulder, noticing he was reading past messages the two shared. Smiling Roman leaned closer and kissed his cheek, making Patton jump and fall to the floor, staring with wide, frightful eyes until he noticed it was Roman.

"Roman?"

"The one and only" he smirked, picking up Patton and hugging him tightly.

Patton squealed, hugging him back. "You're here! Why are you here?!" He asked, excitedly grinning up at Roman who's arms were wrapped around his waist.

"I came for a holiday, I didn't know you'd be here" Roman smiled, "but I'm joyous that you are! I didn't expect to see my Cookie so soon" Patton giggled, blushing his adorable pink blush.

"We can hang out for a few hours! If you like" Patton offered sheepishly.

"I'd love to"

The two hung out in the large, emptying park for hours, laughing, hugging, and sharing stories. They both couldn't wipe of the large grins adorning their faces - as if they would want to. Finally, it was nearing darkness and Patton offered for him to stay at his house, Roman obviously took the offer kindly.

"It's not much but it's home" Patton spoke, pushing open his front door and flicking on the hall lights. Roman smiled, closing the door behind him. "This is perfect" Roman assured, neatly placing his shoes next to Patton. "I don't mind where you sleep, I'll take the couch while you take my bed-"

"No way" Roman cut him off, shaking his head. "Either I get the couch or we both get your bed" Patton bit his lip, looking at Roman past his hair that fell over his eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Positive" Roman replied, hugging him close. Patton rested his head on his shoulder and the two stayed like that for a few minutes, silently enjoying the warm embrace. Roman lifted his hand and stroked Pattons cheek, earning a hum of delight.

"You're adorable" Roman mused, cupping Pattons cheek as he removed his head from Romans shoulder. "Heh, you're beautiful!" He replied, arms loosely hanging around Romans neck, lip caught in his teeth and eyes shining with affection.

Roman hummed, "Thank you, Cookie" he whispered, leaning in closer. Their noses brushed, Pattons breath catching in his throat. Glancing at his lips for permission Patton nodded and they leaned in, eyes falling shut and butterflies going crazy in their stomachs.

They kissed sweetly, smiling happily.

Once leaning back they breathed in air, grinning breathlessly. "That...was amazing" Patton whispered, in awe, he'd never been kissed like that before, nor did he ever imagine he would. Roman chuckled, nodding in agreement. Lacing their hands together Patton showed Roman to his room, allowing him to change into some larger spare clothes Patton owned.

Roman was taller and had more muscle, meaning he wouldn't fit into Pattons smaller clothes.

"Are you comfortable with this?" Roman asked, neatly placing his folded clothes on a chair. "I can always sleep downstairs-"

Patton threw back the covers, patting the spot next to him. "I'm okay! Really, are you?" Roman nodded, sitting beside him and shooting him a small, timid smile.

Patton stretched, laying down and tugging the quilt up closely. "Goodnight, Roman" he mumbled, smiling at the arm that loosely but protectively wrapped around his waist.

"Goodnight, Cookie. Sweet dreams"

Thanks for the request!