Against The Rules - Roman x Logan

AU

AU

"Are you ready?"

Roman brushed a hand through his hair one last time, making sure it looked messily perfect. Finally spinning around to face his mother he nodded, glancing at his Father who was also checking himself out.

"You're men! You're not supposed to care!" Romans younger sister whined, watching as Roman looked at himself one last time.

"Don't be sexist" Roman shot her a smirk, earning a scowl.

"Right, no arguing you two, I want them to think we're are a good, functional family" Romans Mother said, giving both of her children a look.

Roman chuckled, "that won't last" he murmured, earning a snort from his Father.

They all left the house, Roman rushing ahead to knock on the new neighbours house just down the road from their own.

Roman used his phone screen to make sure he looked perfect before the door opened, hiding his phone he put on his usual charming smile.

"Greetings!" Roman declared, "I'm Roman, and you are beautiful" he watched as a shocked expression appeared on the boys face, straight after a light blush coated his cheeks.

"Uh-Uh...hello, I am Logan" Roman smiled, clasping his hand with Logan's and kissing the back of it quickly, just before his family would see.

Logan stumbled for the right words, watching as Roman winked and held a finger over his mouth before stepping to the side, revealing his parents and younger sister.

He watched from the side, listening to his parents introducing themselves to the boy who stood in the doorway. He took it pretty well, Roman thought, noting that he wasn't shy, or at least, didn't seem shy. He could just be a really good actor...like himself.

Then, two adults appeared, a short woman along with a very tall man.

Roman decided to get straight in to mushing up with the parents as soon as possible. He jumped in front of his parents, smiling warmly. "Greetings! I'm Roman, we live up the street! As you are the new neighbours I thought we should come over and introduce ourselves"

"Oh, well, that's kind of you!" Roman smiled at the woman - presumably Logan's Mother - shaking her cold hand.

"Your welcome, ma'am" he grinned, charmingly kissing the back of her hand, earning a giggle from her.

"Do you do that to everyone?" Logan asked as Roman stood up straight

"Only to people I like" he winked, the woman giggling again. She was quite old, but she knew Roman was only being a gentleman. Logan shook his head, this time hiding his blush from Romans prying eyes.

After awhile of Roman smiling at Logan and him blushing with the parents talking in the background Roman decided to step in.

"Anyway" he clasped his hands together. "I'm sorry we came so...unannounced, I hope we didn't disturb anything?"